Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

Time to edit this thread topic lmfao! Imagine over half country finally admit joe and camela are fucking this country up, Jimmy Carter style.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...52-disapprove/

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Re: Newsmax CEO Credits Biden with "Good Job on the Vaccine" and "54% approval rating"

I apologize in advance for the brain cells you will lose from watching this.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

Pavlov's dogs.... or in this case, the government's dogs. Good boys!

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

[IMG][/IMG]
    banned @Dwinsgames on Twitter , guess they really do hate conservatives

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

I did EVERYTHING that was asked of me. I WILL NOT wear a mask again.

President-Elect Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I did EVERYTHING that was asked of me. I WILL NOT wear a mask again.
    At this point, anyone who uses the words "delta variant," in any context other than saying that is it a mere curiosity with no implications for public policy or personal behavior, should have their phone smashed on the spot and not be allowed to watch TV or use the internet for 10 years. And banned from voting or holding any official public position as well, but that kind of goes without saying.
    An empty victory is a victory nonetheless.

Senior Member Array title="willy is a jewel in the rough"> willy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    I WILL NOT wear a mask again.
    If you're vaccinated you'll be OK not wearing a mask. The problem is you might get asymptomatic delta and pass it on to someone who is at risk.

President-Elect Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by willy View Post
    If you're vaccinated you'll be OK not wearing a mask. The problem is you might get asymptomatic delta and pass it on to someone who is at risk.
    Why isn't that person vaccinated, then? And if they aren't, why do you care so much about them? Still not getting how this works, are you - a little slow on the uptake, I see.
    An empty victory is a victory nonetheless.

Senior Member Array title="willy is a jewel in the rough"> willy's Avatar

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ