Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

  1. #1
    Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    24,209

    The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)


  2. #2
    Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    5,296

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Props to the American public for the only QB with 5 Super Bowl rings not being included as one of the top 10 most liked players

    Brady is the player of which the public is most "aware" but his "appeal" is even lower than that of Ben, which I find surprising

    Cam Newton, Richard Sherman and Brady have the lowest "appeal" ratings among those having the highest "awareness" rating


    https://blog.epollresearch.com/2017/...marketability/

  3. #3
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    23,303

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    Props to the American public for the only QB with 5 Super Bowl rings not being included as one of the top 10 most liked players

    Brady is the player of which the public is most "aware" but his "appeal" is even lower than that of Ben -

    JEALOUS HAYTURS!!!


  4. #4
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    12,717

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    On a related topic...

    There was a Taperiots fan ripping JJ Watt for all of Watt's tweets during the Hurricane Harvey fundraising that Watt was doing. The Taperiots fan said something along the lines of Watt being hated by everyone and trying to earn brownie points. When the Taperiots fan got called out... the Taperiots fan's response was about everyone (including Watt) being jealous of Tom Brady.

    What the ever-loving f*ck!?!

    There is seriously something wring with (some? most?) Taperiots fans.

  5. #5
    Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    Posts
    17,885

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Eli's scores for "dynamic" and "exciting"




  6. #6
    Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    5,296

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

    There is seriously something wring with (some? most?) Taperiots fans.
    It's Boston - the Patriots fans are just the most extreme

    This column in the Boston Globe on the Red Sox getting caught this week using an Apple Watch to communicate stolen signals notes the pervasiveness of the rot

    Boston’s reputation in sports takes another hit

    So where do we go with this now? What do we tell our out-of-town friends? Every time we start talking about all those duck boat parades, they’ll have an answer.
    You were cheating.

    The Patriots got slapped with Spygate. Then Deflategate. Now this. The Red Sox have Applegate ...

    Unlike the Patriots (who would surely tell you that the radar gun is broken if they got busted for speeding), the Red Sox chose to admit almost everything ...

    The Sox probably will lose some draft picks and pay a hefty fine, but they are not going to get docked any games for this. This is more about their reputation.

    And Boston’s.

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/r...LqK/story.html

  7. #7
    Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Gender
    Posts
    12,717

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    It's Boston - the Patriots fans are just the most extreme

    This column in the Boston Globe on the Red Sox getting caught this week using an Apple Watch to communicate stolen signals notes the pervasiveness of the rot

    Boston’s reputation in sports takes another hit

    So where do we go with this now? What do we tell our out-of-town friends? Every time we start talking about all those duck boat parades, they’ll have an answer.
    You were cheating.

    The Patriots got slapped with Spygate. Then Deflategate. Now this. The Red Sox have Applegate ...

    Unlike the Patriots (who would surely tell you that the radar gun is broken if they got busted for speeding), the Red Sox chose to admit almost everything ...

    The Sox probably will lose some draft picks and pay a hefty fine, but they are not going to get docked any games for this. This is more about their reputation.

    And Boston’s.

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/r...LqK/story.html
    They lambasted Bill Russell, too (if I recall correctly).


    What's in the water up there??? (besides tea)

  8. #8
    Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Gender
    Posts
    23,303

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    They lambasted Bill Russell, too (if I recall correctly).
    Yeah, some "fans" broke into his house and defecated in his bed back in the day. And even though the '60s Celtics were all but an afterthought in Boston, they all point to Russell now as an important part of Boston's "rich sports heritage."

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaDan View Post
    It's Boston - the Patriots fans are just the most extreme

    This column in the Boston Globe on the Red Sox getting caught this week using an Apple Watch to communicate stolen signals notes the pervasiveness of the rot

    Boston’s reputation in sports takes another hit

    So where do we go with this now? What do we tell our out-of-town friends? Every time we start talking about all those duck boat parades, they’ll have an answer.
    You were cheating.

    The Patriots got slapped with Spygate. Then Deflategate. Now this. The Red Sox have Applegate ...

    Unlike the Patriots (who would surely tell you that the radar gun is broken if they got busted for speeding), the Red Sox chose to admit almost everything ...

    The Sox probably will lose some draft picks and pay a hefty fine, but they are not going to get docked any games for this. This is more about their reputation.

    And Boston’s.

    https://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/r...LqK/story.html



  9. #9
    Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    15,041

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    On a related topic...

    There was a Taperiots fan ripping JJ Watt for all of Watt's tweets during the Hurricane Harvey fundraising that Watt was doing. The Taperiots fan said something along the lines of Watt being hated by everyone and trying to earn brownie points. When the Taperiots fan got called out... the Taperiots fan's response was about everyone (including Watt) being jealous of Tom Brady.

    What the ever-loving f*ck!?!

    There is seriously something wring with (some? most?) Taperiots fans.
    That's basically your average Patriots fan. Can't go one conversation without bringing up Bellichick/Brady/Pats and calls anyone that doesn't worship Bellichick/Brady/Pats like Gods. Seriously, those people are beyond insufferable

  10. #10
    BostonBlackie
    Guest

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    That's basically your average Patriots fan. Can't go one conversation without bringing up Bellichick/Brady/Pats and calls anyone that doesn't worship Bellichick/Brady/Pats like Gods. Seriously, those people are beyond insufferable
    I don't know where you get that impression?


  11. #11
    Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Gender
    Posts
    5,296

    Re: The NFL's most liked players(Antonio Brown no. 6)

    Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Seriously, those people are beyond insufferable
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonBlackie View Post
    I don't know where you get that impression?

    Science has established this to be true

    The New England Patriots – winners of the most recent Super Bowl and owners of five Lombardi Trophies (and almost yearly playoff appearances for the last two decades) – seem to have the fans with the most shade thrown their way from other fan bases. They easily clinched the top spot as the most undatable fan base – a resounding 17 percent of survey respondents said that they’d never date a Pats fan.

    http://wearefanatics.com/nfl-dating-deal-breakers/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •