Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vince Williams announces his retirement

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Re: Vince Williams announces his retirement

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mojouw View Post
    Gotta get that last thing in don't ya. Leave the conversation for the adults and keep being a sheep. They love you!!

Sent from my SM-A515U using Tapatalk

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

I could care less about the last word. I just want you to keep posting more of this. This is the most fun I have had on this message board in a long time. Your willingness to just lean into the crazy stupid is breathtaking in its scope and exciting to watch.

I have literally no idea where this will go next...can't wait. But, please space out your posts. I can only take so many at a time.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

This thread is staying open… but, the one talking about which potential free agents the Steelers might sign got closed.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    Definitely didn't say that, just saying a lot of people are awake

But most of the least vaccinated states are southern states. So I imagine they are much smarter than the people from the north.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

Can we stop de-railing this thread, please! none of the banter back and forth needs to be in here if you want to discuss which of you are sheeple than please take it to the soapbox! i dont want to lock this thread cause im going to miss 98 thumping

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Senior Member Array title="SteelMayhem72 has much to be proud of"> SteelMayhem72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Devilsdancefloor View Post
    Can we stop de-railing this thread, please! none of the banter back and forth needs to be in here if you want to discuss which of you are sheeple than please take it to the soapbox! i dont want to lock this thread cause im going to miss 98 thumping
    Derail the thread. There's not gonna be a season worth a crap for any team anyway because of this very stupid shit the NFL is pulling anyway. This is the elephant in the room whether anyone wants to believe it is or not.

Senior Member Array title="Rotorhead has a reputation beyond repute">

I just scanned through, but from what I saw VW died of COVID, but he didn’t really die, but it was counted as a COVID death and now since he is not dead he retired to live the rest of his life vaccine free? Or did I miss something else, oh yeah, somebody is a Dem and somebody else is a Rep.

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMayhem72 View Post
    Derail the thread. There's not gonna be a season worth a crap for any team anyway because of this very stupid shit the NFL is pulling anyway. This is the elephant in the room whether anyone wants to believe it is or not.

I guess it’s time to go live in your fears…..trashing a Mod, and I’m a liberal conservative who got a vaccine. Hope your bunker is ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Rotorhead View Post
    I just scanned through, but from what I saw VW died of COVID, but he didn’t really die, but it was counted as a COVID death and now since he is not dead he retired to live the rest of his life vaccine free? Or did I miss something else, oh yeah, somebody is a Dem and somebody else is a Rep.
    This is just glorious. You, sir are a thread winning genius. Truly enjoyed this one. Cheers.

Senior Member Array title="BlackAndGold has a reputation beyond repute"> BlackAndGold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkman View Post
    I guess it’s time to go live in your fears…..trashing a Mod, and I’m a liberal conservative who got a vaccine. Hope your bunker is ready!
    Good luck buddy!!! I'm not fearful at all, you should be and will be though

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

BACK TO FOOTBALL PLEASE
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Lose Dupree - one big step back
    Gain Ingram - one step forward

Lose Vince - another step back