Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This in Honor of my new friend.

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

This in Honor of my new friend.

I just wanted to come unglued about my new friend and see where you are.I will start it off in an old fashioned way. LOL
    Browns suck!!!!!! Don't let me down dude.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

Re: This in Honor of my new friend.

Squealers Swallow!
    Official SteelUniverse Guru and BrainTrust Committee Chairman!!!

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

I think I stained my pants... Wait.... Let me check again... Nope... Just a Brownie...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

Hey man,he can talk a a good game.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

Can the team of his choice play one?

AKA xfl2001fan-GO BROWNS! Array title="GitNoLuv is on a distinguished road"> GitNoLuv's Avatar

How'd it go the last time we played you guys? I think we're more than capable of playing a good game. How rusty will Ben be coming back? Did you guys find an offensive line yet? Any idea on how to run on 3rd and short yet? It's hard to run on 3rd and short when you're 5-wide in the rain. Let me know when you get a real offensive coordinator...and not just some Browns castoff.
    Last edited by HometownGal; 10-13-2010 at 06:22 AM. Reason: Reference to Ben was a little over the top.

Hey gitno, i know i never gave ya any love in the past,but the past is gone now,so we have to move on.The only thing is ,well , i just don't know how to say it. Never mind. I'm at a loss for words.

OH man you opened up a can of worms now.
    Last edited by HometownGal; 10-13-2010 at 06:23 AM. Reason: Removed crude reference to Ben.

It's all good bro! Just trying to have some fun here.

How about Wrathlessberger? Or Wrathmoorberger

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GitNoLuv View Post
    How'd it go the last time we played you guys? I think we're more than capable of playing a good game. How rusty will Rapistburger be coming back? Did you guys find an offensive line yet? Any idea on how to run on 3rd and short yet? It's hard to run on 3rd and short when you're 5-wide in the rain. Let me know when you get a real offensive coordinator...and not just some Browns castoff.
    How does 1 in 13 give you the right to smack talk??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Back in your cage stainer..

Worthlessburger is one of the two most common amongst the AFCN fans. There's the occasional Toothlessburger too...though I think that's more directed towards the fanbase than the QB.
    Last edited by HometownGal; 10-13-2010 at 06:24 AM. Reason: Removed crude reference to Ben.

I know, i started it. Sall good.

I still love ya brother from the rough side of the tracks.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    How does 1 in 13 give you the right to smack talk??? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... Back in your cage stainer..
    He asked for it. Besides, you see 1-12...I still see 1-0.

He's my new friend dude,i had to mess with him. It's my fault. I just felt so sorry for him . LOL

I Am Become Death Array title="Animal Mother is an unknown quantity at this point"> Animal Mother's Avatar

How'd it go the last time we played you guys? I think we're more than capable of playing a good game. How rusty will Ben be coming back? Did you guys find an offensive line yet? Any idea on how to run on 3rd and short yet? It's hard to run on 3rd and short when you're 5-wide in the rain. Let me know when you get a real offensive coordinator...and not just some Browns castoff.
    Oh my God I'm laughing and tears are coming down my face and I'm having difficulty breathing and I spit up my beer and it's dripping down my nose.

No I'm not.
    You're a real comedian...

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    He's my new friend dude,i had to mess with him. It's my fault. I just felt so sorry for him . LOL
    No worries bud...I knew the reaction I was likely to get when I started talking smack. I'm in enemy territory...I have to occasionally take some shots...but I know that I will be fired upon quite a bit when it happens. I'm a big boy. I can take it! :P

How can't ya feel sorry for a Cleveland guy? He could always change his ways.As long as he is here,i feel there is hope.LOL

He asked for it. Besides, you see 1-12...I still see 1-0.
    Yep, and the ratbirds see 2-1 and it's actually 2 - 4

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    How can't ya feel sorry for a Cleveland guy? He could always change his ways.As long as he is here,i feel there is hope.LOL
    Don't hold your breath waiting on that change. There are no Bandwagon Browns fans...only the true elite fans. Can you say the same about your team?
    Yep, and the ratbirds see 2-1 and it's actually 2 - 4
    Well, if we are going back 12 games...might as well go back 100. The series is much closer that way! :P

Don't hold your breath waiting on that change. There are no Bandwagon Browns fans...only the true elite fans. Can you say the same about your team?

Who does want to be a fan of the greatest NFL team.. Can you blame such a great team like the Steelers??? I can proudly say I have my very first Steelers cup from 1976.. No bandwagon there.. lol

Well, if we are going back 12 games...might as well go back 100. The series is much closer that way! :P

The last 20 yrs for the Brown's have been the same for me as a Pirates fan.. I am still living in the past and dreaming about the 1979 WS win... lol

Man i keep gettin locked out of my posts.

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

The browns fans I have met are pretty good folks even got a guy at work who is still a browns fan but has a lot of admiration for the Steelers and their way of taking care of business.

How do you feel about mangina?

I will give him props on making me laugh at his comments about mc coy starting this week that was funny stuff.

This is your chance bro,give it all ya got. Be prepared to take some brunt though. LOL

I ain't givin any just yet. Thought i would let it build up a while. You know,give a guy a break. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    The browns fans I have met are pretty good folks even got a guy at work who is still a browns fan but has a lot of admiration for the Steelers and their way of taking care of business.

I will give him props on making me laugh at his comments about mc coy starting this week that was funny stuff.
    They have had a lot of practice of late on how to be losers.Well,they do have a one game winning streak.

Senior Member Array title="beSteelmyheart is on a distinguished road"> beSteelmyheart's Avatar

That guy in the video has no concept of class or dignity. It doesn't matter what team you're for, shouting obscenities in a public place at the top of one's lungs is un called for & repulsive. AKA "White Trash Gone Wild"
    My fiancee is a Browns fan & a wonderful guy!
    "Preparation makes you lucky" Chuck Noll

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post

Mad props to your ownership...they know how to run an organization. Any Browns fan who can't see that is a moron.

As for Mangini...
    There are a great many experts who say that we are one of the least talented teams in the league. Despite that, we've had 4th quarter leads in all but one game. We held a good Atlanta offense to 13 points...despite giving them some great field position. We beat the Bungles and gave the Ravens all that they could handle. We played a surprisingly good KC team well. If we don't have talent (and our OC is almost as bad as yours) then Mangini must be doing something right. We are 1-4...but its far different this year than it was last year. There are 7 teams that have scored less than we have to this point (and this from a team with a very weak WR core...and a couple of backup QBs leading the way.) 15 teams have allowed more points despite a very weak secondary (though TJ Ward is opening some eyes) and our best defender (Rogers) has been hobbled all season. I don't think we have 1 LB who would start for the Steelers or the Ravens. After going most of the last 2 seasons without any rushing TDs, Peyton Hillis has managed to score a TD in every game this season (though it was a receiving TD last week.)

To me, if we're doing that with limited talent, then we must have (overall) good coaching and Mangini deserves to stick around.

I give ya friendship brother,not love! Well why not express your views right? It has been impressed in my brain over the years. But it is cool to argue sometimes. It's only in printing anyway. LOL It's amazing what a fresh start can do for ya. Makes you look back and see the errors of "your" way. You know you are a disguised Steeler fan. Come on dude,admit it !!!!lol