Thread: Support the Beloved Buccos (Dont shave)

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Support the Beloved Buccos (Dont shave)

Crosby came up with the idea of not shaving on Sunday and they have won the last two games and DY asked the team to go old styple on the pants..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I just can't see myself growing a season beard for over 100 games for the Buccos. Just a Pens thing really.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    I just can't see myself growing a season beard for over 100 games for the Buccos. Just a Pens thing really.
    lol.. It's until they loose.. So that means they will shave Saturday..

Senior Member Array title="urgle burgle is an unknown quantity at this point"> urgle burgle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    lol.. It's until they loose.. So that means they will shave Saturday..
    Nope, friday late. i was hopin' the non-shave thing was until that point. if it was for anything else, no could do, i cant handle a 20 yr old beard. lol. but thanks, that explanis the stache' and pant thing they had goin.' at this point, almost 20 yrs in to the losing streak, i dont care if they need virgin blood or pray to chickens.
    When a child cries....somewhere in a small, lonely, sad place in the world.....a hobo laughs.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

i will not shave until the Buccos win the world series...i might look good like this

2 game win streak... Nevermind..

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Re: Support the Beloved Buccos (Dont shave)

If you want to really support the Pirates, don't give another dime of your hard earned cash to see them play until the carpetbaggers who currently hold the team hostage leave.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Re: Support the Beloved Buccos (Dont shave)

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    If you want to really support the Pirates, don't give another dime of your hard earned cash to see them play until the carpetbaggers who currently hold the team hostage leave.
    Sorry, no can do there. No matter how bad they are I still loving seeing them play at the ballpark..