Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who takes the AFCN?

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

Who takes the AFCN?

I’m a little behind this year. I normally ask this mid-August or so.

I so want to say the Ravens, but I have this feeling that Cincy may come out on top again. If Dobbins, Gus and Stanley were good to go Sunday, I may have felt different. But they’re not 100% (or still on PUP).

My heart says:

Ravens
    Bengals
    Steelers
    Browns

My head says:

Bengals
    Ravens
    Steelers
    Browns

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Re: Who takes the AFCN?

The Ravens will have the easiest road with the last place schedule. If only a middle of the pack defense and a decent run game they should finish with a good record and most likely in the playoffs. I think they will be there with a chance to take it.

The Bengals have the ability to win the division but holding that focus is just so hard. I think they fall a bit this season.

The Browns get Watson just in time for week 12, but I think that will be too late to save the season with only 3-4 wins at that point.

The Steelers will start slow. Possibly 4-4 at the bye. But 8-1/7-2 after the bye is very possible.

1. Steelers
    2. Ravens
    3. Bengals
    4. Browns

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

1. Bengals
    2. Steelers
    3. Browns
    4. Ravens

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

My head says the Ravens if they are healthy

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Ravens if they stay health, Hamilton is good, and Linderbaum isn’t overwhelmed.

If those three don’t happen, then Bengals.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Ravens
    Steelers
    Browns
    Bengals

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

Steelers brah

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

Burrow is the best QB in the division and the bengals seem to have shored up the O line.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steeler-in-west View Post
    Burrow is the best QB in the division and the bengals seem to have shored up the O line.
    We will see today when Cam and TJ come calling. Might even be a Devin Bush sighting today.

1.Ravens

The rest

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    1.Ravens

The rest
    This, especially if TJ is out for the year and our ONLY offensive lineman Cole.

- - - Updated - - -

He didn't look it today.

Senior Member Array title="DuckHodges has a reputation beyond repute"> DuckHodges's Avatar

I'm a little less optimistic if TJ watt is out for weeks. It's not the same defense with him out of the lineup

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Ravens
    Steelers
    Browns
    Bengals
    Steelers
    Ravens
    Browns
    Bengals

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

that didnt age well ( in short order )
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Ravens Fan Extraordinaire Array title="Crow-Magnon has a reputation beyond repute"> Crow-Magnon's Avatar

that didnt age well ( in short order )
    Meh. It’s Week 1. Last year, the Packers started with a blowout 38-3 loss to the Saints. Many were ready to write them off. They reeled off seven straight W’s and ended up 14-3. Burrow had a bad game. But he’s a good QB and will rebound.

Senior Member Array title="Steeler-in-west has a reputation beyond repute"> Steeler-in-west's Avatar

I still think Burrow is the best QB in the division, the Steelers D just played a great game. We have a monster pass rush and real ballhawks in the backfield. Will give any QB trouble.

Best team of the AFC North are the.......?

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

I have to still go with Bengals.

Ravens imo, though it's close between them and the Bengals. Cleveland would be solid but their defense is trash.
    Formerly known as Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="DesertSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> DesertSteel's Avatar

Division really sucks. Pickett leads the Steelers to the AFCN crown on the way to ROY.

And BTW, the defense is a different animal when the beast comes back in a couple weeks.

Week 4 and Stains in first. What a crazy world!

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

Ravens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No team is playing good football now and with 13 games left to play. Still anybody's title to take so why wouldn't I still believe the Steelers can win it? Lose by 3, lose by 6 if not for the last play trying to pull off a Stanford band play, then lose by 4. Could be 0-4/could be 4-0 right now. Landed at 1-3 but this team is improving.

Bengals are still the favorite, but the Pickett era has begun, that could throw another monkey wrench into the race

Bengals are still the favorite, but the Pickett era has begun, that could throw another monkey wrench into the race
    And if Watt returns early, and we can win at least a couple games without him

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    THAT is the monkey on our backs. 0-7 when TJ does not play. Have to break that streak. I think it's coming though.

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    THAT is the monkey on our backs. 0-7 when TJ does not play. Have to break that streak. I think it's coming though.
    Just probably not against the Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by DuckHodges View Post
    yeah, he’s the difference between a great defense and a good one

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Born2Steel View Post
    that 0-7 record is because the defense has been carrying a crappy offense the last 2-3 years

I'll be shocked if we get another win before the BYE. But the NFL is so fickle we could get 3 more.

Quote Originally Posted by EzraTank View Post
    I'll be shocked if we get another win before the BYE. But the NFL is so fickle we could get 3 more.
    I honestly think they can steal 1 or 2. Which ones, I don't know. But they will.

Bucs and Dolphins will be tough ones, but I can see those as possibilities. Bucs don't look so great this year (& playing at home helps), and the Dolphins might be without Tua possibly for an extended time. It wouldn't surprise me with all the drama surrounding it. With Bridgewater at QB their offense looks as bad as ours with Mitch at QB.

Though I'm chalking up @Philadelphia as an automatic loss since we ALWAYS lose there.