Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TJ Watt Blows Off Exit Interview?

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: TJ Watt Blows Off Exit Interview?

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteeler View Post
    Mark Madden is a horsefucker...
    Pete Prisco will never forgive us.

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    ...which you are about to become!!!
    Very impressive Lone Starr, but too bad this isn't the wide world of sports!

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Mark Madden is doubling down on his lie. After TJ called Madden out, Madden replied “That’s not what I hear” and that he stands by his source.

Alas, this is EXACTLY what Madden wants: us talking about him/giving him attention. SMFH

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers View Post
    Apparently someone is lying who ever told madden TJ says he had one.

https://twitter.com/_tjwatt/status/1...617341441?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lol. There you have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Mark Madden is doubling down on his lie. After TJ called Madden out, Madden replied “That’s not what I hear” and that he stands by his source.

Alas, this is EXACTLY what Madden wants: us talking about him/giving him attention. SMFH
    I heard Josh Dobbs left an upper decker in the Men’s Locker room. It’s from a pretty good source. The reason he did it was because no one would expect a rocket scientist to do such a thing. I have pictures of him doing it but don’t want to release them yet.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    I heard Josh Dobbs left an upper decker in the Men’s Locker room. It’s from a pretty good source. The reason he did it was because no one would expect a rocket scientist to do such a thing. I have pictures of him doing it but don’t want to release them yet.
    No, no, no... you’re doing it wrong. Dobbs isn’t splashy enough to get people talking.

Insert Chase Claypool’s name... and make reference to how it was an attack on America by a foreigner.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Now JJ is jumping into the fray.

Next: Derek

Don't get Mama Watt into this.

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Now JJ is jumping into the fray.
    Which is exactly what <<name>> wanted to occur. Good or bad, JJ’s 5.5 million followers are seeing <<name>> come up on their timeline.

<<name>> needs the Prisco treatment. Ergo, henceforth, we shall only refer to <<name>> as Pig Molester. Do NOT use his real name when discussing him.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Trying to claim something that is completely false to make someone else look bad and crediting an anonymous source with the information. Pig Molester must be trying to be hired by the Atlantic

Senior Member Array title="Hawkman has a reputation beyond repute">

86WARD....That’s not like you.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cubanstogie View Post
    fuck the media, I care about output on field. As long as he’s not beating his wife or girlfriend or going to BLM riots , whatever he does off the field is irrelevant.
    Can he wear BLM shirts? or does that offend you?

Senior Member Array title="cubanstogie has a reputation beyond repute"> cubanstogie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Can he wear BLM shirts? or does that offend you?

doesn’t offend me , not much does. My opinion of him would change due to supporting a terrorist group. End racism slogan doesn’t have group named after it vandalizing, looting, arson and committed violence. end racism means to me the same “feed the hungry or poor” of course I want both things done. BLM much different IMO.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Which is exactly what <<name>> wanted to occur. Good or bad, JJ’s 5.5 million followers are seeing <<name>> come up on their timeline.

<<name>> needs the Prisco treatment. Ergo, henceforth, we shall only refer to <<name>> as Pig Molester. Do NOT use his real name when discussing him.
    Pig Molester it is...

Pig Molester is reporting that an unknown source saw TJ wearing a “Racism Rules!!!” t-shirt.

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Pig Molester is reporting that an unknown source saw TJ wearing a “Racism Rules!!!” t-shirt.

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Pete Prisco will never forgive us.
    That goes without saying!

- - - Updated - - -

Mark Madden is a horsefucker...
    That definitely goes without saying!

No, no, no... you’re doing it wrong. Dobbs isn’t splashy enough to get people talking.

Insert Chase Claypool’s name... and make reference to how it was an attack on America by a foreigner.
    Interesting take...an international deuce? Could be...

Interesting take...an international deuce? Could be...
    Najeh Davenport likes this!!!

My one question in all this: Why would TJ even take the time to respond and ask who the source is? Why not just say I was at my exit interview? He’s kinda falling into the Madden trap...

My one question in all this: Why would TJ even take the time to respond and ask who the source is? Why not just say I was at my exit interview? He’s kinda falling into the Madden trap...
    Indeed... he starts off the tweet that way. But, it is why the end of his tweet, he is saying he had the interview AND that he loves the city of Pittsburgh.

Andrew Fillipponi Retweeted

93.7 The Fan
    @937theFan

Steelers insider Mark Kaboly confirms T.J. Watt did go through exit interviews with who needed to, adds it wouldn't be a big deal even if he didn't.

https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress?r...gr%5E&ref_url=

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Andrew Fillipponi Retweeted

93.7 The Fan
    @937theFan

Steelers insider Mark Kaboly confirms T.J. Watt did go through exit interviews with who needed to, adds it wouldn't be a big deal even if he didn't.

https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress?r...gr%5E&ref_url=

Pig Molester isn't buying it!

He claims that new evidence points to a conspiracy theory that involves devious acts, lies, and sex with animals at the highest levels.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Currently T.J. Watt is probably the most popular current Steeler on the roster. If some clown brings his character into question by saying he blew off an exit interview, which wasn't true...why wouldn't T.J. call him out to set the record straight? Otherwise it just gives the pig molester free reign to lie about any other player, without consequences.

Letting somebody lie about you, or something you did, when you have a large public platform to prove it wrong, just doesnt make sense.

On one hand, you have the Pig Molester. On the other hand, you have Andrew Fillipponi (who has built a career on being wrong about anything and everything).

You've heard of being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Well, considering these two "reporters"... this story is stuck between a colostomy bag and the floor at a donkey show in Tijuana.

On one hand, you have the Pig Molester. On the other hand, you have Andrew Fillipponi (who has built a career on being wrong about anything and everything).

You've heard of being stuck between a rock and a hard place. Well, considering these two "reporters"...SUMMATION: this story is stuck between a colostomy bag and the floor at a donkey show in Tijuana.

You win the internet for tonight! The most accurate, descriptive and colorful post in a long time. I added the summation for you.

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

As long as he’s not beating his wife or girlfriend or going to BLM riots....
    So, you fully support White Supremacist Police that Brutalize against Black people and a Police Officer Murdering a Black man by kneeling on his neck for 9 FUCKING MINUTES ?

Real nice man.

BTW, I am Former LEO and fully support my NON White Supremacists Brothers and Sisters.
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

STEELER NATION RULES ! Array title="katmandu has much to be proud of"> katmandu's Avatar

doesn’t offend me , not much does. My opinion of him would change due to supporting a terrorist group. End racism slogan doesn’t have group named after it vandalizing, looting, arson and committed violence. end racism means to me the same “feed the hungry or poor” of course I want both things done. BLM much different IMO.
    No, you support Trump Domestic Terrorism and the Capitol rioters that literally Murdered one of my Brothers (COP) and placed a working gallow in front of the Capitol to "KILL MIKE PENCE" and Pelosi and any others YOU could get your hands on ! All to please ONE MAN! TRUMP.

Well, you're FAILED Coup to over take our Constitutional DEMOCRACY missed one very important factor in your calculation.

The United States Military supports our Constitutional DEMOCRACY and will absolutely DESTROY Trump's Domestic Terrorists.

Why am I so "sure of myself" and CONFIDENT of this ?

I SERVED 20 YEARS IN THE UNITES STATES MILITARY.

Democracy WILL PREVAIL ! Our UNITED States Military WILL ensure this is so.

You Confederates and Trump LOST and you Civil War 2.0 insurrection of the US Capitol was a colossal FAILURE. Just like your CULT Leader.

- - - Updated - - -

No, you support Trump Domestic Terrorism and the Capitol rioters that literally Murdered one of my Brothers (COP) and placed a working gallow in front of the Capitol to "KILL MIKE PENCE" and Pelosi and any others YOU could get your hands on ! All to please ONE MAN! TRUMP.

Well, you're FAILED Coup to over take our Constitutional DEMOCRACY missed one very important factor in your calculation.

The United States Military supports our Constitutional DEMOCRACY and will absolutely DESTROY Trump's Domestic Terrorists.

I SERVED 20 YEARS IN OUR UNITED STATES MILITARY.

Democracy WILL PREVAIL ! Our UNITED States Military WILL ensure this is so.

You Confederates and Trump LOST and your Civil War 2.0 insurrection of the US Capitol was a colossal FAILURE. Just like your Domestic Terrorist CULT Leader.
    "Never argue with a fool; onlookers may not be able to tell the difference." -- Mark Twain

Support Steelers Universe with a Donation via PayPal !

http://www.steelersuniverse.com/foru....php?do=donate

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    Currently T.J. Watt is probably the most popular current Steeler on the roster. If some clown brings his character into question by saying he blew off an exit interview, which wasn't true...why wouldn't T.J. call him out to set the record straight? Otherwise it just gives the pig molester free reign to lie about any other player, without consequences.

Letting somebody lie about you, or something you did, when you have a large public platform to prove it wrong, just doesnt make sense.
    I guess my question isn’t about responding but rather, why ask who the source is? Why does that part really matter? That’s kinda high schoolish in my opinion. The response is fine...just curious about that part though.

I guess my question isn’t about responding but rather, why ask who the source is? Why does that part really matter? That’s kinda high schoolish in my opinion. The response is fine...just curious about that part though.
    TJ said "Would love to hear who Marks sources were. It certainly couldnt be me, Coach T, Kevin Colbert, Coach Butler. All of whom I met with...."

He appears to be sarcastically pointing out that he was in meetings with the 3 men mentioned and Mark Madden wasnt, so any source must be a liar or fictional. I dont think he really wants to know names of who the source is. Do you read it as Watt actually wants to know some names of who pig molester has for a source on the story??

To me that’s kinda childish to ask the source...but really, it doesn’t matter.