Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: List of Steelers Bars and Hangouts

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

List of Steelers Bars and Hangouts

I thought it would be cool to start up a list of Steelers bars and hangouts and am going to begin with this list:

http://www.steelerbars.com/

Please feel free to add your favorite Steelers bars if you don't see it on the list.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Re: List of Steelers Bars and Hangouts

I know the Sports City Café in Mesquite very well. Good wings, cold beer, and a TV screen in each booth. I like the big one behind the bar best though.

AML

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Looks like Rudy's and Pittsburgh Pete's in St. Petersburg, FL are missing from the list.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stlrtruck View Post
    Looks like Rudy's and Pittsburgh Pete's in St. Petersburg, FL are missing from the list.
    Please post the addresses to these establishments Scott.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

The"concrete cobbler" Array title="cold-hard-steel has a brilliant future"> cold-hard-steel's Avatar

We can add 1 more to your list in Pa. Scozzaro's Restauraunt is a Steelers Bar,and restauraunt specializing in Italian cuisine. About 7 miles east of Gettysburg. Big Steeler fans hangout on game day.The game is always on,no ifs ands,or buts.

Scozzaro's Old Mill Inn.
    4797 York Rd.
    New Oxford,Pa.
    (717)624-8987
    Usually no reservations are needed for the Restauraunt side.
    Two bags are guarenteed to fit all sizes ,or your money back. If you are not completely satisfied call 1-800-GOO-DHELL We show 5 bags to choose from,most problems only need 2 bags .

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

I know that there is a Steelers only viewing at the Pour House here in Greensboro, NC. You have to be in the club to get in though, but it claims to be the biggest Steelers club in NC. I thought about heading over there for all the games not on tv this year, but I asked the prez of the club about how many people are usually there and he said a lot. So Im not trying to stand up for 4 hours. If this sounds appealing to anyone in the area go ahead. You get drink specials and everything from joining the club and its only 10 dollars a year membership. So if you drink a lot you can make all your money back in like 2 or 3 games...

The spot I usually go to is J.P. Looney's here in Greensboro. I guess its not a Steelers bar exactly, but it works for me. Its not usually really crowded, you get there 30 minutes before the game and you get a seat most of the time. On sunday there were about 20 steelers fans there, which is about usual for when the games are not on tv here. The next closest fan base represented was either the Panthers or Giants, they always show well there too. (Not sure why, because that game was on tv here bc of the Panthers) Its a nice place and if anyone is in the Triad area of NC I would love to meet you there and watch the Black and Gold with ya!!!

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar

http://www.localedge.com/t/proaddisp...essId=14433155

Dukenfields Tavern

(910) 937-7221
    4285 Gum Branch Rd
    Jacksonville, NC 28540

Chandlers Steel City Grille
    851 Dennis rd
    Jacksonville, NC 28540
    (910) 937-7218

They sell sammiches right off the grill with fries right on top of your sandwhich. They have Steeler themed menu items the owner is from the Burg!! The food here is great, and not to expensive.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Shindig Irish Pub
    464 SW Port St Lucie Blvd
    Port St Lucie, FL 34953-2077
    All Defense!

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar

Rudy's Sports Bar

11100 66th St
    Largo, FL 33773
    (727) 546-2616

Pittsburgh Pete's

10801 Starkey Rd
    Seminole, FL 33777
    (727) 397-4900

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Member Array title="SteelersGirlTN7 is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by Carolina Steelers View Post
    http://www.localedge.com/t/proaddisp...essId=14433155

Dukenfields Tavern

(910) 937-7221
    4285 Gum Branch Rd
    Jacksonville, NC 28540

Chandlers Steel City Grille
    851 Dennis rd
    Jacksonville, NC 28540
    (910) 937-7218

They sell sammiches right off the grill with fries right on top of your sandwhich. They have Steeler themed menu items the owner is from the Burg!! The food here is great, and not to expensive.
    Wow - I wish I knew about those places when I lived there!!

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

There's a Steelers Bar that literally just opened up about a mile away from me () in Exeter, PA. If I remember to, I'll get the info on it. It's called Cuz's Susquehanna Bar and Grill.

Member Array title="SteelersGirlTN7 is an unknown quantity at this point">

The Box Seat in Hermitage, TN is no longer a Steelers bar. A Browns fan manager has taken over...

Everyone has moved to the Buffalo Wild Wings in Hermitage.

Senior Member Array title="T&B fan has much to be proud of"> T&B fan's Avatar

here is a list state by state + International
    http://www.post-gazette.com/steelern...ist.asp#Alaska

If any of you are in Bloomington IL....The Hooters restaraunt here is the local Steelers hangout!!

Hooters
    409 N Hershey Rd
    Bloomington, IL

Cute girls...Hot Wings...Steelers football. Sounds like Heaven!
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White

Zach's Sports and Spirits
    5828 6th Avenue
    Altoona, PA 16602

Nardo's Cafe and Upperdeck Sports Lounge
    1910 Union Ave.
    Altoona, PA 16601

Old Canal Inn
    1004 Blair St.
    Hollidaysburg, PA 16648
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

Meet my "peeps" here

http://steelersclubofmemphis.com/

Fox and Hound, 5101 Sanderlin, Memphis, TN...next door to Doubletree Hotel
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!

Steeler Nation Rocks !!! Array title="Steelersfan is on a distinguished road"> Steelersfan's Avatar

People and websites need to stop posting that link to the post gazette site. It's completely inaccurate and lists places that don't exist and places whose business listed themselves that aren't Steeler bars. When it was put together it didn't require any proof an establishment was a Steeler bar. It lists numerous sports bars, BUT that doesn't make them Steelers bars.

That's just like all Buffalo Wild Wings being on most Steeler bar lists. If the sound is not on during the Steeler games, then it shouldn't qualify as a Steeler bar either. To qualify as a Steeler bar it needs to have Steeler memorabilia on the walls or Steeler/Pittsburgh menu items plus have the sound tuned to the game and have at least a handful of people that go there every week dressed in Steeler gear solely to watch the game there. Just because an establish has the ability to have a game on one of their TVs doesn't make it a Steeler bar.

You would think the Post Gazette would have or attempt to have the best and most accurate listing out of anybody? Only listings that require certain proof its a Steeler bar should be considered.
    Here We Go Pittsburgh
Here We Go

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

I wish there was a google maps version of these lists so you could see em all over the country.

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Hmm, I was able to plug in the addresses for Florida and come up with this (no names, but it gives an idea of where they are) If I wasnt in the middle of studying for college I might try and make one for all the bars in the usa with names and everything....but not any time soon lol

http://gmaps.kaeding.name/saved/Stee...%20in%20FL%202

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    If any of you are in Bloomington IL....The Hooters restaraunt here is the local Steelers hangout!!

Hooters
    409 N Hershey Rd
    Bloomington, IL

Cute girls...Hot Wings...Steelers football. Sounds like Heaven!
    wow...
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Just found the Bedrock Cafe, in Lakeland FL via that list, thats my new place to hang out, awesome crowd.

The Oncoming Storm Array title="Vis will become famous soon enough"> Vis's Avatar

They have Baileys listed for Greenville, SC. Add Quaker Steak and Lube.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Hooters in Oklahoma City on South May & I-240 (2109 SW 74th), 405-682-2442. I get "special treatment" there as my brother is the Regional Manager for Oklahoma and surrounding states...

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
    There's a Steelers Bar that literally just opened up about a mile away from me () in Exeter, PA. If I remember to, I'll get the info on it. It's called Cuz's Susquehanna Bar and Grill.
    I love how there's two places in PA called 'Exeter.' I was very excited to read this post because Exeter Township is right up the road. Unfortunately, this Exeter and the bar is over 2 hours away The search continues.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
    I love how there's two places in PA called 'Exeter.' I was very excited to read this post because Exeter Township is right up the road. Unfortunately, this Exeter and the bar is over 2 hours away The search continues.
    Shawn.....cool name

Senior Member Array title="Shawn is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    Shawn.....cool name
    Thanks! My dad served 22 years in the Air Force, thank you for your service!

Talked to Tony over at Steelersbars.com....he added my local Steelers hangout to his list!!!

KUDOS to him and his site!!!!
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cold-hard-steel View Post
    We can add 1 more to your list in Pa. Scozzaro's Restauraunt is a Steelers Bar,and restauraunt specializing in Italian cuisine. About 7 miles east of Gettysburg. Big Steeler fans hangout on game day.The game is always on,no ifs ands,or buts.

Scozzaro's Old Mill Inn.
    4797 York Rd.
    New Oxford,Pa.
    (717)624-8987
    Usually no reservations are needed for the Restauraunt side.
    Is that the one that has the Steel City sign out front and the deck and ball field out back? If so I drive by there every week to Fredrick, MD.

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Martino's On Vine
    Cincinnati's Home of the Pittsburgh Steelers

2618 Vine Street
    Cincinnati, OH 45219

http://www.martinosonvine.com/

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Fox and Hound on Sanderlin Ave, Memphis TN (aka Steel City South)
    Stay classy, leftnutz