Thread: Torn Achilles for Emmanuel Sanders?

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Torn Achilles for Emmanuel Sanders?

Sorry to read this if correct

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Re: Torn Achilles for Emmanuel Sanders?

seen that feel bad for the guy .... Denver has literally a 2nd round rookie and nobody else you ever heard of at wideout now
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

Injury confirmed - tough break with contract ending in 2019 for an aging WR

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

I loved when he was drafted. I wanted him to stay. Alas... Anyway.

Aside from Vontaze Burfict, I never like to hear about injuries... especially about players who I enjoyed watching play.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    seen that feel bad for the guy .... Denver has literally a 2nd round rookie and nobody else you ever heard of at wideout now
    They'll find out how good Sutton really is now and will get reps for Hamilton. That's a positive that comes out of this for the Broncos. Sutton has gone from 3 to 2 to WR1 in a matter of weeks...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    I loved when he was drafted. I wanted him to stay. Alas... Anyway.
    I almost think he could've been close to as good as AB had he stayed in Pittsburgh. Steelers should've made more of an effort to keep him...

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post

I almost think he could've been close to as good as AB had he stayed in Pittsburgh. Steelers should've made more of an effort to keep him...
    Agreed he was very good (had one monster year with Peyton) but Steelers were on their never ending quest to find Ben a big WR to match up with AB after AB was the member of Young Money who got paid by the Black & Gold

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

He was having a monster year this season as well...considering he was the only real receiving option for the Broncos and who was throwing to him. He'd been close to 100 and over 1000 for the season...

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

Always like Sanders, wish him a speedy recovery.

I’d pay to have him in a Steelers uniform as well...

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

I like Sanders, I hope he bounces back

Senior Member Array title="FrancoLambert has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    They'll find out how good Sutton really is now and will get reps for Hamilton. That's a positive that comes out of this for the Broncos. Sutton has gone from 3 to 2 to WR1 in a matter of weeks...lol.

- - - Updated - - -

At the time, I thought Sanders was more likely to turn out to be what AB has become. Wrong!!

Quote Originally Posted by FrancoLambert View Post
    At the time, I thought Sanders was more likely to turn out to be what AB has become. Wrong!!
    I thought Sanders was really good. I liked what I saw in AB. NEVER did I think either would turn out to be what AB is...lol.

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

I always like Sanders a very good player I hope he is able to come back and, it's too bad the Steelers did not a better effort to keep him. Like mentioned above.