Page 14 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    Answer the question. What policies do you support that made you vote for pedo joe?
    He's answered it many times. The religion of liberal self-importance. That's the only reason any of them support Joe or the Democrats. They have crafted a belief system that allows ordinary people to feel like they are extraordinary, in exchange for dogged adherence.

What you are seeing from the liberals now is just the reaffirmation of that adherence. It is like a ritual that never ends. They don't actually believe any of it, because deep down, how could anyone not know it's all bullshit - so the higher they pile the nonsense, the more frequent and intense the ritual must become. It's a feedback loop that's sad to watch, really, but also very dangerous.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: Welcome to day 1 of the illegitimate U.S. government, make your predictions here

Answer the question. What policies do you support that made you vote for pedo joe?

PS:
    He is a proven racist and you voted for him.
    Again, there you go with deflection of the point. I assume you want to bring up his voting for the crime bill from the 1990's and make the leap to call the president a "racist". Something he has said on the record was a mistake.

Revisionist history from almost 30 years ago that the right wing media told you happened last month, so they can fuel hate of a narrow minded base. Its like mushrooms, you feed them manure and keep them in the dark and they grow.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelreserve View Post
    He's answered it many times. The religion of liberal self-importance. That's the only reason any of them support Joe or the Democrats. They have crafted a belief system that allows ordinary people to feel like they are extraordinary, in exchange for dogged adherence.

What you are seeing from the liberals now is just the reaffirmation of that adherence. It is like a ritual that never ends. They don't actually believe any of it, because deep down, how could anyone not know it's all bullshit - so the higher they pile the nonsense, the more frequent and intense the ritual must become. It's a feedback loop that's sad to watch, really, but also very dangerous.
    This is some creative stuff...congrats on whatever it is.

The one thing that seems apparent is that you dont believe that anybody can be anything but "ordinary", or maybe less. That is the limiting belief the probably why you have failed at relationships, work, starting up your business. You still should realize that its you and not politicians that have resulted in you lack of success.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    This is some creative stuff...congrats on whatever it is.

The one thing that seems apparent is that you dont believe that anybody can be anything but "ordinary", or maybe less. That is the limiting belief the probably why you have failed at relationships, work, starting up your business. You still should realize that its you and not politicians that have resulted in you lack of success.
    Yes, that's it, keep repeating it. I've failed in life. Everyone who doesn't like you is unsuccessful. They're all crazy. It's not you, it's everybody else. If you say it enough times, maybe it'll come true.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    You'll grow old waiting for an answer. But then again this guy is a fucking genius, so you never know lol.
    Not a genius, I have been tested. But I am more intelligent than 85% of the population, according to those same tests.

When you know who you are, there is no reason to care what anybody else thinks of you. But you guys like to think that throwing insults at people make your point of view better, or that it will hurt the feelings of those you insult. Its kind of juvenile playground stuff dont you think? If it makes you feel better, then go ahead, but I honestly dont give a rats ass about petty 4th grade insults.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that's it, keep repeating it. I've failed in life. Everyone who doesn't like you is unsuccessful. They're all crazy. It's not you, it's everybody else. If you say it enough times, maybe it'll come true.
    No, its not that you dont like me. Its the things you say indicate that you are miserable and have failed at things, but you blame Liberals for being miserable. That kind of negativity and misery doesnt attract people, so its just common sense.

We all fail and make mistakes in life. You can either complain about it and not get anywhere, like you seem to do. Or you learn from the mistakes and adapt and succeed, but you appear to just love to complain about stuff and blame Liberals for everything.

No, its not that you dont like me. Its the things you say indicate that you are miserable and have failed at things, but you blame Liberals for being miserable. That kind of negativity and misery doesnt attract people, so its just common sense.

We all fail and make mistakes in life. You can either complain about it and not get anywhere, like you seem to do. Or you learn from the mistakes and adapt and succeed, but you appear to just love to complain about stuff and blame Liberals for everything.
    See, you have this thing where you repeatedly confuse people telling you, "You have bad ideas" with "I am miserable and lashing out" ... and "I don't like you" with "I don't get along with anyone else."

Really the only way one could make these mistakes is if they were ridiculously self-absorbed - but that already describes you perfectly, now doesn't it?

Anyway, it's hard to tell whether you actually believe these things or just say them to try to tear others down. But either way, same difference. If you do believe them, wow - just wow. What an incredible narcissist. How embarrassing. If you are just saying them to get a rise out of people, wow - how petty and pathetic. Very embarrassing.

I mean, you don't have a clue what you're talking about in any case, but really - yuck. You seriously wonder why people think you suck?
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Again, there you go with deflection of the point. I assume you want to bring up his voting for the crime bill from the 1990's and make the leap to call the president a "racist". Something he has said on the record was a mistake.

Revisionist history from almost 30 years ago that the right wing media told you happened last month, so they can fuel hate of a narrow minded base. Its like mushrooms, you feed them manure and keep them in the dark and they grow.
    Talk about deflection. Answer the question!
    What racist joe policies do you support that made you vote for him?

- - - Updated - - -

Not a genius, I have been tested. But I am more intelligent than 85% of the population, according to those same tests.

When you know who you are, there is no reason to care what anybody else thinks of you. But you guys like to think that throwing insults at people make your point of view better, or that it will hurt the feelings of those you insult. Its kind of juvenile playground stuff dont you think? If it makes you feel better, then go ahead, but I honestly dont give a rats ass about petty 4th grade insults.

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't go around bragging about that low number but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
    Come back when you score better than 137. Which is just above average last time I checked.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

lol ... 101 IQ Club was just about right after all.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Old School Misfit Array title="silver & black has a reputation beyond repute"> silver & black's Avatar

This is great. IMO, of course...

https://youtu.be/rc8qAoD8hrU

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    This is great. IMO, of course...

https://youtu.be/rc8qAoD8hrU
    That's funny. Plus it nicely sums up present day liberalism in a nutshell "If Trump does it, it's evil, if Biden does it, it's ok"

Well on the Biden vs Stairs front, I am pleased to report that Biden has made progress and achieved a small victory over stairs today. Walking up stairs with only one minor stumble. He even held an umbrella the entire time (which I am sure is another victory for him). There doesn't appear to be any wind battling him this time, but even still it's a step forward. At this rate, he may be able to walk up a flight of stairs without stumbling before summer, which would mark one of the hallmark accomplishments of his administration along with his victory in Mario Kart. Video proof is below (note the video title is a little misleading)

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Well on the Biden vs Stairs front, I am pleased to report that Biden has made progress and achieved a small victory over stairs today. Walking up stairs with only one minor stumble. He even held an umbrella the entire time (which I am sure is another victory for him). There doesn't appear to be any wind battling him this time, but even still it's a step forward. At this rate, he may be able to walk up a flight of stairs without stumbling before summer, which would mark one of the hallmark accomplishments of his administration along with his victory in Mario Kart. Video proof is below (note the video title is a little misleading)

What I am trying to understand is what advantage the Democrats gain by having Joe Biden as the alleged president as opposed to, say, a tuna.

I mean, there's no practical difference; we all know who's really calling the shots. And that's what they were selling the whole time with their non-campaign where Joe called it a day by 8 a.m. as standard procedure.

Oh, right - they still have to pretend. Their whole ideological system is based on pretending, which is why they are experts at it. They really went way out in no man's land this time, light-years past the bounds of credibility, but they still have to pretend. So I guess using an actual human as a token at least gives them something to cling on to if they squint their eyes and try hard enough. Otherwise, it would just be too much and even the devout followers would have to admit they'd been duped.

Sadly, I bet there would still be some who would dig in even harder. Believe in the tuna, they'd say. Everything is fine!
    See you Space Cowboy ...

What I am trying to understand is what advantage the Democrats gain by having Joe Biden as the alleged president as opposed to, say, a tuna.

I mean, there's no practical difference; we all know who's really calling the shots. And that's what they were selling the whole time with their non-campaign where Joe called it a day by 8 a.m. as standard procedure.

Oh, right - they still have to pretend. Their whole ideological system is based on pretending, which is why they are experts at it. They really went way out in no man's land this time, light-years past the bounds of credibility, but they still have to pretend. So I guess using an actual human as a token at least gives them something to cling on to if they squint their eyes and try hard enough. Otherwise, it would just be too much and even the devout followers would have to admit they'd been duped.

Sadly, I bet there would still be some who would dig in even harder. Believe in the tuna, they'd say. Everything is fine!
    Yeah but some people are so brainwashed and classically conditioned to think a certain way anymore that people would vote for a tuna over Trump and then support the tuna if the mainstream media told them to

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't go around bragging about that low number but whatever makes you feel better about yourself.
    Come back when you score better than 137. Which is just above average last time I checked.
    This is where you guys have in unfortunately poor mindset about achievement. In a country that is arguably the birthplace of capitalism and people seek to be rewarded for their hard work and achievement, you choose to mistake somebody merely stating the truth about being "above average", as something negative and boastful. I never said I was a genius and don't pretend to be. I know exactly who I am, because was independently evaluated many times over my educational and professional career.

You guys pretend to be Conservatives that are all for people getting their share of what they earn in society, but if somebody has a perceived advantage over you, or ambition to achieve, then you attack them. You want everybody to be like you so you dont feel bad or inferior. Talk about a Communist viewpoint. Well done comrade.

Skier Makaela Shiffrin said she wanted to win 5 Gold Medals at the Olympics and some thought she was cocky. She said "why should I be ashamed of my ambitions?". She wasnt wrong.

This is where you guys have in unfortunately poor mindset about achievement. In a country that is arguably the birthplace of capitalism and people seek to be rewarded for their hard work and achievement, you choose to mistake somebody merely stating the truth about being "above average", as something negative and boastful. I never said I was a genius and don't pretend to be. I know exactly who I am, because was independently evaluated many times over my educational and professional career.

You guys pretend to be Conservatives that are all for people getting their share of what they earn in society, but if somebody has a perceived advantage over you, or ambition to achieve, then you attack them. You want everybody to be like you so you dont feel bad or inferior. Talk about a Communist viewpoint. Well done comrade.

Skier Makaela Shiffrin said she wanted to win 5 Gold Medals at the Olympics and some thought she was cocky. She said "why should I be ashamed of my ambitions?". She wasnt wrong.
    at the utter lack of self-awareness in this post. I got news for you, pal - all you do is go around acting like you're hot shit and everyone else is inferior. You even make up stories to try and assure yourself of this. Of course they are miles off the mark, and it's pretty creepy and embarrassing, but I guess it's what you have to do to feel better about yourself. I bet you are one of those people who would be really pissed off to find out that Tom Cruise is not a fighter pilot in real life, because it would ruin your fiction.

Anyway, since you admitted that you're far less intelligent than me, it starts to make a lot more sense. Everything you post lately just SCREAMS insecurity - the posturing, the stories, all of it. You're just jealous of others, or afraid that you won't fit in.

Don't worry, you don't have to prove anything to us. Trying too hard just makes you seem desperate. Just relax, accept who you are, and listen to your betters. Political discussion is hard and unpleasant for the ill-equipped. Perhaps you'd enjoy yourself more with a coloring book, or a set of blocks that look like shapes. Or maybe just banging a couple rocks together is more your speed. But the sooner you come to terms with it, the sooner you'll find happiness in life.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

You did claim to be above 85% of the population, correct?
    Nobody's attacking what you have achieved or accomplished in life. Merely calling out your bullshit.
    By the way you still haven't answered the question of what policies you support that compelled you to vote for dementia joe.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="steelcityboyz has a brilliant future"> steelcityboyz's Avatar

Nobody's attacking what you have achieved or accomplished in life. Merely calling out your bullshit.
    By the way you still haven't answered the question of what policies you support that compelled you to vote for dementia joe.
    I'll bet he didn't even vote. If he did vote though, he voted on his hate for Trump because the village idiot Biden had no real policies.

Ū Array title="Steeldude "> Steeldude's Avatar

What racist joe policies do you support that made you vote for him?
    Liberals have never answered it. China Joe didn't have a single policy that was worthy of voting for. It really just comes down to liberals being told who to vote for. Liberals love the government telling them what to do and think.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by steelcityboyz View Post
    I'll bet he didn't even vote. If he did vote though, he voted on his hate for Trump because the village idiot Biden had no real policies.
    He had policies. It was free healthcare for all illegal aliens. Opening up the border to make it easier for illegal aliens to cross. Did you see the video of the coyotes dropping toddlers from the top of the wall to the ground and then leaving them there? Liberals love that.
    Hater = Realist

The tuna would recognize right from wrong and put up a fight. China Joe does what its told.

But let's give China Joe some credit. He works hard 24/7. That 24 minutes/7 days a year. Now I was joking when I wrote that, but reading it again it does seem to be accurate.

It would have been spectacular if Biden dragged the open umbrella into the plane. You know liberals were shouting in their minds, "Put the umbrella down, put the umbrella down...."
    Hater = Realist

What tests would those be? The absurd Internet IQ tests?
    Hater = Realist

When I first saw this I thought that you came up with some new material and good for you. But then I realized that you are just parroting the old Fox News story that hated on Mr. Rogers for telling kids they are "special for being who they are", on "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" TV show for Kids.

Shame on me for thinking that you had an independent stroke of creativity. You are just recycling the hate you learned on Fox and Friends 2 decades ago. baa, said the sheep.

When I first saw this I thought that you came up with some new material and good for you. But then I realized that you are just parroting the old Fox News story that hated on Mr. Rogers for telling kids they are "special for being who they are", on "Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood" TV show for Kids.

Shame on me for thinking that you had an independent stroke of creativity. You are just recycling the hate you learned on Fox and Friends 2 decades ago. baa, said the sheep.
    Now listen, fat - I don't like to go around boasting about intelligence, because it generally results in looking like a jerk. But since you brought it up, the difference from me down to you is roughly the same as the difference from you down to an actual mentally retarded person. It's unlikely that you're in much of a position to recognize creativity or a lack thereof.

Mostly, you seem to make up sad little stories, and insist on persevering with it far past the point where it would be entertaining, or proving a point, or even trolling. It comes across more like ... malfunctioning. As if you've got some hangup, like a real weirdo.

Look, I am sorry if my comment about being ordinary hit too close to home. It can be difficult to admit you're nothing special, especially when your religion has trained you to think otherwise. But at some point, you've got to come back down to Earth and face the fact that your rocket hasn't even left the launch pad.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

Senior Member Array title="Mojouw has a reputation beyond repute"> Mojouw's Avatar

There you go again. If something you dont like in the world, or something makes you feel threatened, then you attack it and call it "fake", "bullshit", etc. I honestly dont care what you think about what I said about myself, but I have zero reason to lie about it.

As for what policies did I like of Biden....here are some:

-Economic- Buy American....Invest in American jobs and industries and promote manufacturing of goods in country to create employment. Focus on new technology industries and R&D to build an economy that will thrive in the future. Coal Mining and Truck Drivers are not the future employment sectors, but things like Robotics Engineering, manufacturing and maintenance are, as are development and manufacturing of rechargable fuel cells, alternative energy, etc. Infrastructure upgrade will also add jobs in construction and trades. Roads, bridges, buildings, etc are old and need improvement.

-Healthcare
    - access to affordable healthcare should be something available to more people, not less people.

-Covid-19 response-
    take the virus seriously and employ strategic measures to minimize death rates, while vaccination rollout occurs. Then things can return to close to normal from a lifestyle and economic perspective. Also Covid-19 relief package to get money into the hands of people that need it to get thru this situation.
    Rejoin the WHO-thinking that if you control Covid-19 in America, but ignore the rest of the world is silly, because eventually the virus mutates elsewhere in the world and somebody infected brings it in from travelling abroad.

-Employ knowledgeable and experienced leadership team/ Cabinet Members. The leadership team of a nation should consist of qualified people, not the sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, in-laws of the President.

-Racial equality improvement.
    There are plans to improve the economic equality of minorities and acknowledge and improve upon the racial inequality of America in Bidens plan. The first step in solving a problem is to recognize it. Biden's platform recognizes that people of color are at a disadvantage and experience negative biases. Some steps to correcting that are needed, rather than just ignoring it and claiming that society is "post racial".

-Gun Violence - I own long guns and shotguns for hunting big game, small game, birds, etc., so I am not some anti-gun advocate. There is no need for anybody but law enforcement and military to own large capacity magazines, or military style assault weapons. If losers want to pretend they are Rambo, then let them go play Call of Duty. Otherwise they can get a .308, 30-06, .22, 12-guage, etc if they want to hunt or shoot targets somewhere. A buyback of assault weapons, would not affect me at all and they would be harder to find for nutjobs to shoot up public places.

There is foreign policy as well, as I think the US should be in partnership with their past allies in the G-7 etc....rather than getting cozy with foreign dictators in North Korea and Russia.

I know the response already, but go ahead anyways. I enjoy the predictability.

There you go again. If something you dont like in the world, or something makes you feel threatened, then you attack it and call it "fake", "bullshit", etc. I honestly dont care what you think about what I said about myself, but I have zero reason to lie about it.

As for what policies did I like of Biden....here are some:

-Economic- Buy American....Invest in American jobs and industries and promote manufacturing of goods in country to create employment. Focus on new technology industries and R&D to build an economy that will thrive in the future. Coal Mining and Truck Drivers are not the future employment sectors, but things like Robotics Engineering, manufacturing and maintenance are, as are development and manufacturing of rechargable fuel cells, alternative energy, etc. Infrastructure upgrade will also add jobs in construction and trades. Roads, bridges, buildings, etc are old and need improvement.

-Healthcare
    - access to affordable healthcare should be something available to more people, not less people.

-Covid-19 response-
    take the virus seriously and employ strategic measures to minimize death rates, while vaccination rollout occurs. Then things can return to close to normal from a lifestyle and economic perspective. Also Covid-19 relief package to get money into the hands of people that need it to get thru this situation.
    Rejoin the WHO-thinking that if you control Covid-19 in America, but ignore the rest of the world is silly, because eventually the virus mutates elsewhere in the world and somebody infected brings it in from travelling abroad.

-Employ knowledgeable and experienced leadership team/ Cabinet Members. The leadership team of a nation should consist of qualified people, not the sons, daughters, nephews, nieces, in-laws of the President.

-Racial equality improvement.
    There are plans to improve the economic equality of minorities and acknowledge and improve upon the racial inequality of America in Bidens plan. The first step in solving a problem is to recognize it. Biden's platform recognizes that people of color are at a disadvantage and experience negative biases. Some steps to correcting that are needed, rather than just ignoring it and claiming that society is "post racial".

-Gun Violence - I own long guns and shotguns for hunting big game, small game, birds, etc., so I am not some anti-gun advocate. There is no need for anybody but law enforcement and military to own large capacity magazines, or military style assault weapons. If losers want to pretend they are Rambo, then let them go play Call of Duty. Otherwise they can get a .308, 30-06, .22, 12-guage, etc if they want to hunt or shoot targets somewhere. A buyback of assault weapons, would not affect me at all and they would be harder to find for nutjobs to shoot up public places.

There is foreign policy as well, as I think the US should be in partnership with their past allies in the G-7 etc....rather than getting cozy with foreign dictators in North Korea and Russia.

I know the response already, but go ahead anyways. I enjoy the predictability.
    All I can do is laugh, wow.
    And you call us the sheep? Get your head out of the sand.
    You lost any credibility placing yourself above 85% of the population when that's just not true.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

You lost any credibility placing yourself above 85% of the population when that's just not true.
    Well, like I said, it doesn't matter whether your IQ is 101 or 180 - if you support liberal ideas, it all comes out looking like about 50.

Liberalism is not a logical or critical-thinking approach to public policy; it is a religion, and his post is just a laundry list of their superstitions.
    See you Space Cowboy ...

I expected a much more detailed response, but at least I got 2 letters on my bingo card filled.

I'm glad you have time to play games. I have businesses to attend to which takes up the majority of my time.

The funniest part is you can't see the irony and hypocrisy in your list.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Well, like I said, it doesn't matter whether your IQ is 101 or 180 - if you support liberal ideas, it all comes out looking like about 50.

The fact that you have no idea of the scoring scale of the WAIS-IV, demonstrates where you are on the scale.

Neurosurgeon and former Steeler draft pick Myron Rolle is approx a 135 and in the 98th percentile. Let us know if you need more crayons to scribble your manifesto.

The fact that you have no idea of the scoring scale of the WAIS-IV, demonstrates where you are on the scale.

Neurosurgeon and former Steeler draft pick Myron Rolle is approx a 135 and in the 98th percentile. Let us know if you need more crayons to scribble your manifesto.
    See, this right here is a prime example of why they say arguing with a liberal is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter what you do, the pigeon will just knock over all the pieces and strut around like It won.

I don't really know what it proves to bring up a football player who you are also dumber than, but seeing as how you are arguing from about two standard deviations down, I guess you can't be expected to make too much sense. I know it may be difficult for someone with your, ahem, limited faculties to grasp the concept of a standard deviation, but there are many resources available online to help explain it.
    See you Space Cowboy ...