• Titans vs. Niners

3 13.64%
  • Titans vs. Packers

5 22.73%
  • Chiefs vs. Niners

8 36.36%
  • Chiefs vs. Packers

5 22.73%
  • Who cares? Football ended on Dec 29th!!!

1 4.55%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: AFCCG / NFCCG

Senior Member Array title="hawaiiansteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> hawaiiansteeler's Avatar

Re: AFCCG / NFCCG

Senior Member Array title="pczach has a reputation beyond repute"> pczach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    Pretty much my issue as well.

Did you see Rodgers after that first fumble when the ball was slapped out of his hand? He didn't even try to jump on the ball. It was almost a Cam Newton moment for me. There was no effort on his part at all to get to his fumble in the NFC Championship game with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

Not a good look or Mr. Discount Doublecheck. A reaction like that doesn't inspire teammates...….or anyone else for that matter.

Senior Member Array title="SteelersNorth is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by pczach View Post
    Did you see Rodgers after that first fumble when the ball was slapped out of his hand? He didn't even try to jump on the ball. It was almost a Cam Newton moment for me. There was no effort on his part at all to get to his fumble in the NFC Championship game with a trip to the Super Bowl on the line.

Not a good look or Mr. Discount Doublecheck. A reaction like that doesn't inspire teammates...….or anyone else for that matter.
    I live up in Toronto, Canada in an Igloo (I say that because it's Canuck joke on how we make fun of 'Mericans kinda like how you guys say we always say 'EH?' lol)

Anyway on my way into work the sports morning show has on Ross Tucker
    when asked about the packers/49ers game he says if he didn't fumble or throw that pick they'd be in the game and overall he played pretty well in the 2nd half.

ummm what?
    the game was over at the half being 27-0
    then it was ICED with 4:49 left in the 3rd when the 9ers went up 34-7
    but by racking up those GARBAGE time yards he played well...okay there bud keep thinking that...

That comment is why I will continually say Rodgers is so grossly overrated it's disgusting. Not one single person in the media wavers on his 'god' like status nor is it within their vocabulary to say he played like a big pile of cow dung.
    It's gone too far.
    I joke with friends who have no reply but if Rodgers had done half the stuff Ben has to this point Rodgers wouldn't have to wait to get into the HOF he'd be the first guy in the HOF while playing.
    If Rodgers made 'THE TACKLE' well its dubbed that and also it would be 'LEGENDARY'
    THE PASS in XLIII also would be 'LEGENDARY'
    any of the 3 500 yard games specifically the Colts one with the 6TDs would be probably considered the greatest game played by a QB
    I can go on but you get the point...

Senior Member Array title="EzraTank has a reputation beyond repute"> EzraTank's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    The AFC is the home team.

As I understand it, in order to wear “all white” (no gold pants) they have to request permission (they cannot randomly choose to alter their “base” uniform).

I hope that the Chiefs wear their all-red color-rush uniforms.
    Not me, I'm a traditionalist. I actually don't like when a team wears all one color.

Senior Member Array title="SteelersNorth is a splendid one to behold">

Quote Originally Posted by Ezra Tank View Post
    Not me, I'm a traditionalist. I actually don't like when a team wears all one color.
    I'm the same but some teams have some pretty rad looking color rush unis.

Senior Member Array title="AtlantaDan has a reputation beyond repute"> AtlantaDan's Avatar

NFL apparently figures it can buck rake by selling the regular jerseys with a Super Bowl patch on the shoulder and does not need to market throwback unis on Super Sunday

The 49ers will wear their traditional road uniforms for Super Bowl LIV despite their reported desire to don the team's all-white 1994 throwback jerseys.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2020/01/20/su...ers-throwbacks

Senior Member Array title="Fire Goodell has a reputation beyond repute"> Fire Goodell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    How about the 14-2 2019 Ravens?

Talk about overhyped...
    Had a feeling they'd get bounced. They carried themselves with a degree of overconfidence, and that usually always backfires in the postseason.

Running QB's tend to do well in the regular season, but in the postseason? Well we never seen Michael Vick, Tim Tebow, Kordell Stewart, or RG3 in the Super Bowl. Being mobile is a big advantage for a QB, but you gotta be able to make NFL throws when facing teams deep in the playoffs. While players like Lamar Jackson are entertaining to watch, give me a player like Russell Wilson or Steve Young every time.

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Mostly I agree, but...

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersNorth View Post
    I'm the same but some teams have some pretty rad looking color rush unis.
    ...also ^^^this^^^.