Thread: First look at 2019 draft

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

First look at 2019 draft

Well, 2018 is a lost cause, offense is woefully underperforming, special teams is trash, I wish this defense was trash, so let's look at some draft prospects for 2019 who hopefully can bring some energy to a lifeless soul-sucked locker room

http://walterfootball.com/draft2019ILB.php
    ILB prospects. The best thing to come out of this shitshow may be getting in position to draft Devin White

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2019OLB3-4.php
    This position looks stacked this year. Of course they need OLB help desperately, no idea why this position wasn't addressed last offseason

http://www.walterfootball.com/draft2019CB.php
    CBs, Greedy Williams and DeAndre Baker may be good options. Certainly to get Artie Burns off the field

- - - Updated - - -

http://walterfootball.com/draft2019RB.php
    Added bonus RBs, depending on what Conner does

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Re: First look at 2019 draft

At 32, I take the best available at: ILB, CB, or OLB.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

how is any defensive minded person not automatically in love with the thoughts of a guy named Greedy on his defense
    Kenny Pickett is who I though he was .. Eagles problem now

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post
    At 32, I take the best available at: ILB, CB, or OLB.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="teegre has a reputation beyond repute"> teegre's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    how is any defensive minded person not automatically in love with the thoughts of a guy named Greedy on his defense

But, you’d need a top ten pick in order to get him.

Senior Member Array title="Dwinsgames has a reputation beyond repute"> Dwinsgames's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teegre View Post

But, you’d need a top ten pick in order to get him.
    its early .... anything could happen

Imaginary Girlfriend , fluke injury , poor testing . bad piss test , false accusation , rumors ... we have seen it all ( or so we think ) hell it could be something as simple as a rumored conservative voter registration card nothing would surprise me at this point

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Imaginary Girlfriend , fluke injury , poor testing . bad piss test , false accusation , rumors ... we have seen it all ( or so we think ) hell it could be something as simple as a rumored conservative voter registration card nothing would surprise me at this point

...Russian bots hacking his Twitter...

for my buddy Shoes ...

need a TE in 2019, you’re in luck. This draft class is going to be phenomenal. Noah Fant, Albert Okwuegbunam, Irv Smith, Kaden Smith, Dawson Knox, and Caleb Wilson. The list goes on. All will be productive pros.

Senior Member Array title="Born2Steel has a reputation beyond repute"> Born2Steel's Avatar

Just read that Nick Bosa is withdrawing from school to "get ready for the NFL". SO....what exactly are you doing OSU football? LOL!

My guess is he failed mid terms and was about to be academically suspended anyway.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

First look at 2019 draft

So does that mean he can’t play for OHio State when he returns from injury? Or maybe he’s not returning from the surgery...
    Last edited by 86WARD; 10-16-2018 at 03:12 PM.

you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    So does that mean he can’t play for OHio State when he returns from injury? Or maybe he’s not returning from the surgery...
    He is not returning ... all eligibility is lost once you declare for the draft ..injured anyways like you said and season would essentially be over by the time he is ready to go so he instead is going to start prepping for the draft

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Really think the Steelers should trade up this year, as far up as the early teens to get a high-end prospect, lower or higher depending on draft position. At this point staying in the 20s and nabbing raw prospects because they are the best athletes available hasn't been working for them. They need an elite playmaker on defense to push them over the top and at this point another 1st round pick may be worth it (another 1st is not ideal but it may be what is needed).

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

for my buddy Shoes ...

need a TE in 2019, you’re in luck. This draft class is going to be phenomenal. Noah Fant, Albert Okwuegbunam, Irv Smith, Kaden Smith, Dawson Knox, and Caleb Wilson. The list goes on. All will be productive pros.
    Yes!!!!! I'm revived

great site ... several guys from the old draft breakdown and other very good draft sites recently got together and started their own site ...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/the-draf...-contact-page/