Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ugly win,but it is a win.

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Re: ugly win,but it is a win.

For some of us to be surprised or shocked how the outcome of this game came about is delusional. We were coming off a BYE Week on the road against a hostile KC environment, and a KC team who is just scrappy and made us earn our points rather than just flopping and not giving any effort *Dwayne Bowe* Cough* Cough*.
    I was working and couldnt see the game, but the scoreboard is all that makes me happy. I just saw the NFL replay and didnt think it was bad, just a defensively dominated and lackluster game. Well shake it off and get back to he lab like Tomlin says.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    I still maintain they would be much better in the red zone despite Arians' sometimes questionable playcalling if they could run the football better once they get there. That opens up so many plays in the playbook. You think Marsha or Rodgers throw all of their TD passes from 20+ yards out? I don't think so.
    DING DING DING, you win XT! I completely agree and have been saying this for a long time.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Here's a thought. Pouncey left the game with some sort of stomach virus. Often those sort of illnesses run through an entire team. Maybe some sort of virus was affecting a good many members of the team to some degree or other? I know many of them made me sick last night.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="HollywoodSteel has a reputation beyond repute"> HollywoodSteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    It is officially recorded as a win and the Steelers are up 2 games in the wildcard race and the only tough tests are the Bengals and 49ers
    Correction, EVERY game will be tough. The Steelers are incapable of playing a game that doesn't take years off my life.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

KC team that is scrappy or crappy?

Buffalo 41-7 week one. At KC. Miami 31-3. At KC. We should have won by at least 2 TDs. We need to develop a killer instinct on O.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post

Buffalo 41-7 week one. At KC. Miami 31-3. At KC. We should have won by at least 2 TDs. We need to develop a killer instinct on O.

The Saints have lost against the Rams this year.

Its been a bad game of the offense yesterday and he has no excuse.

But the chiefs defense is good.The problem for the chiefs is their offense who put their defense in a bad position....The past week, it was only 7-3 for the Patriots after the first half against KC.

The steelers are 6-1 since the week 5 and that's what is important.And they were very close to being 7-0 ....

In general, the Steelers have played very good in offense and in defense since the week 5.

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Count Steeler View Post

We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Lmao!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    The steelers are 6-1 since the week 5 and that's what is important.And they were very close to being 7-0 ....

In general, the Steelers have played very good in offense and in defense since the week 5.
    This is where I'm at. Every win doesn't have to be pretty (and they haven't been) but we're in good shape going down the stretch imho.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Black & Gold Metal Array title="SteelGhost is on a distinguished road"> SteelGhost's Avatar

Ding Ding Ding ! ROTFLMAO

Senior Member Array title="steel striker is a name known to all">

Style points in the nfl does not mean crap and, it still counts as win. Now no question they need to play better and, I'm sure they will starting this week. It would be nice if the offense got on a nice roll before the playoffs start.

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    I still maintain they would be much better in the red zone despite Arians' sometimes questionable playcalling if they could run the football better once they get there. That opens up so many plays in the playbook. You think Marsha or Rodgers throw all of their TD passes from 20+ yards out? I don't think so.
    For lineman running the ball is a practiced mentality, pass blocking is like a whole different sport to them. You can't pass block 60-70 percent of the time and then just say hey were in the RZ let's run. When this team runs the ball well, they do it from minute one of the game and keep pouring it on.

If it's not a bomb to wallace, it's a FG.
    Merry Christmas