Okay here goes mine...

1. I have NEVER seen the team run that poorly. And this was against what is considered a small Colts defense. And absolutely 0 creativity in the run-game. It seemed like 20 times it was Mendy up the middle for no gain or max 1 yard. The O-Line deserves blame for poor blocking and Mendy was incredibly indecisive. Not sure why Redman wasn't utilized more either - it seems like he consistently makes something happen yet doesn't seem to be rewarded as much as he deserves.

2. What on earth has happened to our run defense? The same group, minus Aaron Smith, essentially set nfl history last season with avg rushing yards allowed per game. And the colts o-line isn't considered strong by any means in run-blocking.

3. Whyyy does Arians keep calling those bubble screens 6+ times every game. They go for 2 yards on avg almost every time.

4. Incredibly infuriating lack of awareness by our boys on the freeney sack/fumble and the interception. They just STARED at the ball as it rolled on the ground and freeney picked it up for the TD. Then Sanders saw the pass picked off right in front of him and failed to lay a finger on the defender so at least the ball would have been at mid-field instead of our 20 yard line.

5. Where's the pressure? Where's Harrison and Woodley? I know Harrison forced the fumble that Troy took in for the TD.. but I'm talking about over the course of the game. These are supposed to be two of the top five outside linebackers in the league.

I'm mentally exhausted. Add on yours..