Thread: I'm a jinx, willing to trade Ben and Rashard for peanuts.

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'm a jinx, willing to trade Ben and Rashard for peanuts.

I only play one fantasy league and it's the Steelers Universe one. Well I made the tragic mistake of drafting Big Ben and Mendy of the Steelers. Do I say it's tragic because I no longer believe in them? No, I say so because i should have known better than to draft them because I'm the all time jinx. I could take you to the races and give you five straight winners, but as soon as I lay my money down on the line , horse runs up the track. Same with picking football games, I can pick winners all day long. but as soon as my money goes down, whap all done. Anyway long story short I've got to trade them both to salvage the Steelers season. Make me an offer.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Re: I'm a jinx, willing to trade Ben and Rashard for peanuts.

I never ever pick Ben in fantasy football (when I played) Love him for our team but his stats just don't get points.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Re: I'm a jinx, willing to trade Ben and Rashard for peanuts.

I'm sorry, but are you in my league? If so, I'm willing to talk trade. I don't need a QB, but I definitely need a RB.
    Fire Goodell