Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Here's a headline I never thought I'd see - MarineCorpsTimes: We're Gay, Get Over It

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Re: Here's a headline I never thought I'd see - MarineCorpsTimes: We're Gay, Get Over

Quote Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
    NONE of these men have anything good to say about gays serving in the military. ALL of them say it will cause trouble.
    8,000 Bosnian muslims would agree.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Re: Here's a headline I never thought I'd see - MarineCorpsTimes: We're Gay, Get Over

WTF. Let them have their own units...

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Well...you are conveintly ignoring any arguement other than that. You seem to insist on keepin this debate on a emotional level instead of one of principle.

The unanswered questions are still:

1) Do females in the army have the right to not be put into situations in which they would feel sexually intimidated or are they simply not able to "handle it"?

2) If they do have that right...then why does the same right not apply to heterosexual men?
    Vis,

Maybe you missed this post.

I am very interested in you explaining your mindset in regards to these principles.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    WTF. Let them have their own units...

Just in case vis really has you on ignore. How can anyone not get a chuckle out of this?

I'm not laughing at them, I'm laughing with them, well no, I'm actually laughing at the kid holding his big pink phallic symbol.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

They do love parades.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln