Thread: Tickets still available for Sunday's game - thanks to Seattle fans

Banned Array title="Spike is just really nice">

Tickets still available for Sunday's game - thanks to Seattle fans

Here's something you almost never see - - seats still available for Sunday's game -- Seachicken fans chickened out. Bawk!

Thanks to the Seattle Seahawks, tickets are still available to the Steelers first home game Sunday against the Seahawks at Heinz Field.

Due to returns from the Seahawks ticket allotment, the Steelers have made those limited number of tickets available for Sunday's game, which kicks off at 1 p.m.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11258...#ixzz1Y3vvcsRE

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Tickets still available for Sunday's game - thanks to Seattle fans

"12th Man," indeed.

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Ill be there, it's just sad I won't be able to kick dirt in the faces of the Seahag fans when they bitch and moan after every single play. Good job reppin' the 12th man.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I hope they sell that game out, that means that our record will be broken for consecutive sold out games held since 1972.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    I hope they sell that game out, that means that our record will be broken for consecutive sold out games held since 1972.
    I'm sure they will.

But I think we may be a bit overboard here. Anyone realize how much a trip to Pittsburgh from Seattle costs? Seattle hasn't had the history of Pittsburgh either, so there isn't millions of Western Washington families that have had to move all over the country to find jobs.

Honestly, I think with the way the economy is, you may be seeing this quite a bit more in the coming weeks.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

I can't even afford to attend an NFL game in general, let alone traveling across the country to do so. I feel their pain.

Senior Member Array title="Boh will become famous soon enough"> Boh's Avatar

They will be gone fast.
    https://i.imgur.com/GCEAsxD.png

Senior Member Array title="Moose has a brilliant future">

It will be a awesome day for football in the 'burgh ! Cold beer and whinning seahawks ....LOL

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

If I was closer
    , I'd be all
    Over this!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler