Thread: ADVICE PLEASE!

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

ADVICE PLEASE!

Hey guys i got a league where you can run 3 RBs at the same time... I never draft according to bye weeks.. Id rather go 15-1

buy anyway thats my delima . I have my two starting Running Backs on a Bye the same week.

I was thinking about picking up Delone Carter(big back from INDI) but i got to get rid of one of my WRs...

My Bench is...

Antonio Brown
    Greg Little
    nate burleson
    terrell owens

who do i cut?

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Re: ADVICE PLEASE!

terrell owens since he isn't on a team right now.

Senior Member Array title="sactownsteeler is an unknown quantity at this point">

TO

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Yeah man T.O. isn't in the league you have to cut him before someone on a team.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

TO.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

what week is this bye? why worry about it right now? unless a super deep league, i cant imagine anyone would want a delone carter. IMO let things play out for a couple weeks. never know, big time reciever could go down sunday, and TO may be playing before you know it and another sleeper RB may pop up over the next couple weeks.
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Note on Carter. Indy will have to run more without Manning. Addai will never last carrying that load, and Carter has already jumped Donald Brown as the #2 RB. I fully expect Carter to be starting by week 5 and getting 20-25 carries a game.

I'm already toying with the idea of starting him in week one. I think he's going to have a big year, be that surprise that always sneaks up on people...
    Fire Goodell

Up The IRONS! GO STEELERS Array title="Iron Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Iron Steeler's Avatar

Note on Carter. Indy will have to run more without Manning. Addai will never last carrying that load, and Carter has already jumped Donald Brown as the #2 RB. I fully expect Carter to be starting by week 5 and getting 20-25 carries a game
    Thats where my head is at too.. been stalking this kid for awhile I had to resist from drafting him bc i knew no one in my league knew about him....

I cutted TO and added Carter...

If something happens and TO is up and running... I ll try to pull him off waivers quick

I advise those to keep your eye on this kid Delone Carter...

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

I though Delone Carter was a nice little fantasy secret

His great preseason probably put him on everyone's radar. And yes, with Manning out once they reach the goalline he's the guy
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Carter's advantage is the history of Addai's frailty, and Browns collapse. He had a nice preseason but was listed as #3 on the depth chart up until just a few days ago...so while he was on peoples radar, I think most figured he wouldn't be a factor until later in the season, if at all.
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="sactownsteeler is an unknown quantity at this point">

Just picked him up in a couple of free teams I am in but will watch him in my big money league. It is $20 to add someone so little steep when I already have good RB's

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

with manning now out for a long time, that changes things big time imo. carter could definately be the big sleeper this year to get.
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Trade:

Antonio Brown for Pierre Garcon. All homerisms aside...who wins?

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="steeldawg is a jewel in the rough">

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Trade:

Antonio Brown for Pierre Garcon. All homerisms aside...who wins?
    Garcon is a better fantasy value, the offesense is wide open in Washington and garcon has big play potential. Brown really only provides good fantasy value in ppr leagues and even them he wont get you consistent numbers. Garcon definetly has the better matchup today against the eagles whos corners are mediocre and linebackers are bad.