Thread: Beyond The Pearly Gates

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Beyond The Pearly Gates

Obama dies and finds himself before the Pearly Gates. He is very excited; all his life he's had a secret wish and longed to meet the Prophet Mohammed.

Having arrived at the Gates of Heaven, Barack meets a man with a beard.

"Are you Mohammed?"he asks.

"No, my son. I am Peter. Mohammed is higher up."Peter then points to a ladder that rises into the clouds.

Delighted that Mohammed should be higher than Peter, Obama climbs the ladder in great strides. He climbs through the clouds coming to a room where he meets another bearded man.

He asks again,"Are you Mohammed?"

"No, I am Moses. Mohammed is up higher."

Exhausted, but with a heart full of joy he climbs the ladder yet again. He discovers an even larger room where he meets another man with a beard.

Full of hope, he asks again,"Are you Mohammed?"

"No, I am Jesus... You will find Mohammed higher up."

Mohammed higher than Jesus! Man! Obama can hardly contain his delight and climbs and climbs, ever higher. Once again, he reaches a larger room where he meets a man with a beard and repeats his question.

"Are You Mohammed?"he gasps as he is, by now, totally out of breath from all his climbing.

"No, my son... I am God Almighty. But you look exhausted. Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Yes! Please, my Lord", replies Obama.

God looks behind him, clasps his hands and yells out:

"Hey Mohammed-- two coffees!"

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Re: Beyond The Pearly Gates

Repost from yours truly on 6/2/2010