Thread: Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President

You want to say "unbelievable", but these days, does this really surprise anybody?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...president.html
    May 29, 2010
    Maher: Obama Not Acting Like A "Real Black" President
    HBO's Bill Maher: "I thought when we elected a black president, we were going to get a black president. You know, this [BP oil spill] is where I want a real black president. I want him in a meeting with the BP CEOs, you know, where he lifts up his shirt where you can see the gun in his pants. That's -- (in black man voice) 'we've got a motherfu**ing problem here?' Shoot somebody in the foot."
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,
    but overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

That is a racist comment. Of course since he is a part of the liberal elite he won't get in any trouble

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    That is a racist comment. Of course since he is a part of the liberal elite he won't get in any trouble
    WOW. I can't imagine any republican or conservative getting away with that.

But then, I've had doubts about Barry myself.

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Nothing he has done in his term thus far would've been tolerated if it was Bush in office. For the most "transparent admininistration ever" there is certainly a whole lot of insider shadiness going on.
    **** WindyCitySteelerFan ****

Doesn't matter where you live, you bleed black & gold the same

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

That's unbelievable.....can you imagine the reprucussions had Bill Oreilly or Rush Limbaugh had said that.

Senior Member Array title="Shoes has a reputation beyond repute"> Shoes's Avatar

It makes one wonder why we haven't heard from these pillars of the community.....

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

As a conservative, I find a lot of things Bill Maher and John Stewart say offensive. They rope in young minds with humor. But some people can say whatever they want with no repercussions.

I remember a number of years ago, Charles Barkley was talking about Keith Van Horn at halftime of a game and said something like, "Finally, there's a white guy in the NBA who actually knows how to play." Everyone on the set just laughed, and there was no mention of it anywhere the next day.

I found that much more offensive than what Rush Limbaugh said about McNabb.

As I said, some people can say whatever they want ...

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Maher should be hounded out of public life. And not just for that idiotic comment either, but for his long history of arrogance and bigotry.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
    It makes one wonder why we haven't heard from these pillars of the community.....

Can I get the I'm with stupid smiley? Thanks

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BucsPensStillerakawirels3 View Post
    Can I get the I'm with stupid smiley? Thanks
    This one?

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

Yeah that one... Didn't see it... Thanks

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Thee Conservative Steeler Array title="steel9guy is on a distinguished road"> steel9guy's Avatar

Bill Maher is a loser. Can't stand his comedy especially since I'm a conservative.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I think it's kind of funny...and, see, that's the thing about farce. He can say this and have a deeper meaning (which is, in this case, that Obama is NOT living up to his own self-aggrandized ability to solve every problem and right every wrong, as promised) and still get a laugh on the surface...or piss off conservatives because he understands that as a liberal, he as a wider range of free speech to work with.

Lighten up, Francis'...at best, you are falling into the trap by rising to his baiting.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    That's unbelievable.....can you imagine the reprucussions had Bill Oreilly or Rush Limbaugh had said that.
    huh?

theyre not even comedians. theyre not even funny. infact, the only way they could be funny is laying in a coffin at a funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
    huh?

theyre not even comedians. theyre not even funny. infact, the only way they could be funny is laying in a coffin at a funeral.
    Actually, a lot of stuff O'Reilly says is laughable

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

huh?

Bill Maher is not funny either though. His job title may be comedian but most of his "jokes" are not funny. And yes I've O Reilly say a lot of funny stuff

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by steel9guy View Post
    Bill Maher is a loser. Can't stand his comedy especially since I'm a conservative.
    C'mon folks... You must realize that he was the comedic darling of the Right during the Clinton years, then fell out of favor during the Bush years, and I'm sure will fall in favor again during Obama. No one seems to get the point that his job is to make fun of sitting presidents.
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Really hoopy frood Array title="ricardisimo is an unknown quantity at this point">

huh?

How is this possible, Tony? You've been a member here something like three minutes, and you already have everyone beat in postcount... How does that happen? Did HTG spot you posts?
    Why does God hate amputees?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=82&dateline=127542714 7[/SIGPIC]

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

huh?

Comedian, writer, or court jester, that was a dumb comment.

AML

Qui dall'inizio Array title="Vincent is on a distinguished road"> Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ricardisimo View Post
    How is this possible, Tony? You've been a member here something like three minutes, and you already have everyone beat in postcount... How does that happen? Did HTG spot you posts?
    He has interns.
    http://www.steeluniverse.net/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=20&dateline=127519049  3

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress & the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution,

Abraham Lincoln

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Gee - what a shocker, huh?

I wish these pickleheads would just stop with the color bullshit. Whether he acts like a "black" president or a "white" president, he's still an incompetent boob.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Gee - what a shocker, huh?

I wish these pickleheads would just stop with the color bullshit. Whether he acts like a "black" president or a "white" president, he's still an incompetent boob.
    That's a terrible thing to say about boobs, which BTW, I hold in very high regard.

Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Vincent View Post
    That's a terrible thing to say about boobs, which BTW, I hold in very high regard.

I'm also a big fan and supporter. I'm happy to lend them a hand whenever I can.

Senior Member Array title="KeiselPower99 is on a distinguished road"> KeiselPower99's Avatar

Bill Maher is a total lib jackass. He has to use humor to get people to watch his show. Its like listening to nails on a chalkboard.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

That was pretty stupid comment in my book.