Thread: 2010 NBA Draft

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

2010 NBA Draft

Here is a place for those interested to discuss tonights NBA draft.

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

Re: 2010 NBA Draft

I'm hoping the Pacers get Hayword. He isn't going to make much of an immediate impact but in the future I believe he is going to be a very solid player and he is a local product growing up just outside of Indianapolis.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Wow I just looked at the draft order and saw that the Bobcats dont have a single pick in the entire draft... Maybe thats why they suck.

Gone according to plan so far... waiting for a surprise or trade

Quote Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 View Post
    I'm hoping the Pacers get Hayword. He isn't going to make much of an immediate impact but in the future I believe he is going to be a very solid player and he is a local product growing up just outside of Indianapolis.
    Hayward to the Jazz right before the Pacers... so close

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Hayward to the Jazz right before the Pacers... so close
    Yeah I know that sucks!

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Sixers got a Helluva player in Evan Turner. I dislike them, but hope he does well...
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

I hope Turner does well too...

I have followed the Golden State Warriors for 5 years or so now....i liked them before their little playoff run against the Mavericks and once that happened i stuck with them. I'm not sure what to think about the guy they picked from Baylor because i really liked Greg Monroe. But im also a huge Big East basketball fan so thats why i liked monroe..I saw him play more.

So we will see i guess, they already shipped Maggette off to the bucks for 2 vets, and Monta Ellis may be the next guy out of there.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Wow I just looked at the draft order and saw that the Bobcats dont have a single pick in the entire draft... Maybe thats why they suck.
    I think they were FAR from sucking last year....they were a better team then many expected last season.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~