Thread: Baron Batch blog: A storm is coming

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Baron Batch blog: A storm is coming

Since my injury I have spent a lot of time with my leg propped up with ice on my knee. Before the doctors perform surgery they want to get the swelling down, so for the past week I haven’t moved around a whole lot. Needless to say I have had a lot of time to sit and think, just my thoughts and I.

On a deserted island my thoughts and I sit, with a small coffee table in the middle of a forked trail with two paths. There is a kettle of coffee in the middle of the rickety warped wooden table where 3 coffee mugs sit in-front of 3 old wooden chairs. Above the skies are filled with dark clouds. The smell of rain fills my nostrils and I can taste the saltiness of the air. A beach is near. I can hear the distant crashing of the waves and the wind is beginning to whip across my face. I can see the brilliant flashes of lightning jumping from earth to sky, dancing across the clouds while speaking in a thunderous voice that I cannot understand, but I know what it says.

From the skies the lightning speaks with thunder distantly proclaiming.
    “A storm is coming”................

read more @ http://baronbatch.blogspot.com/2011/....html?spref=tw

Senior Member Array title="Psycho Ward 86 has a reputation beyond repute"> Psycho Ward 86's Avatar

Re: Baron Batch blog: A storm is coming

god i can hardly wait till he's healthy
    Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    We are not Buffalo, We are not Miami. We are the Steelers, we dont blow out teams, we cock tease for ratings and keep games close.

Junior Member Array title="Mamaduck43 has a brilliant future">

Oh, my..... This young man is a treasure... So wise at such a young age... We need him in uniform badly... I can't wait to see what is in store for him, and for us when he is healthy....

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

A great read. Baron is a gifted writer.

Senior Member Array title="Austin87 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Austin87's Avatar

I really enjoy reading his blog.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

OMG this is just beautiful and really hit home with me due to my present medical issues. What an awesome person and a gifted writer Baron is.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

Same here. Big fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler