Thread: Sunday Oct. 23rd V.S. Cards

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Sunday Oct. 23rd V.S. Cards

My sister is a proud Steelers fan who currently lives in Phoenix AZ. She is getting a huge bundle of tickets for the Steelers and Cards game on Oct. 23rd and was wondering if by any odd chance that any fans from on here were going and wanted to tailgate with us. I will be traveling from Pittsburgh to be there.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Re: Sunday Oct. 23rd V.S. Cards

Ah man I wish! I am going to New York City for the first time that weekend for my girlfriend's friend's wedding. Probably won't even get to watch the game! But a wedding and a trip to NYC are adequite reasons to miss a Steelers game in my book. And this is BOTH of those reasons. Have fun! That is a great stadium. Watch out for those Steelers West fans. They are probably still bitter.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Ah man I wish! I am going to New York City for the first time that weekend for my girlfriend's friend's wedding. Probably won't even get to watch the game! But a wedding and a trip to NYC are adequite reasons to miss a Steelers game in my book. And this is BOTH of those reasons. Have fun! That is a great stadium. Watch out for those Steelers West fans. They are probably still bitter.
    We are expected to have plenty of more Stiller fans there than Cards fans! Enjoy the wedding though my friend.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

HERE WE GO Array title="Randy06 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Randy06's Avatar

I'm going with a buddy man driving up Saturday morning!
    "We're going to win the whole fucking thing" - Greg Lloyd

Junior Member Array title="2Canadians is an unknown quantity at this point">

We are coming up from Manitoba Canada if you have room for a couple Canadians at the party?

Junior Member Array title="Fu2u2 is an unknown quantity at this point">

My wife and I are flying in for the game from l.a. Would you have room for us at the pregame party?

Member Array title="Arkiesteel is an unknown quantity at this point">

We are setting up a tailgate in the green lot looks for a black ford truck with two Steelers flags flying high...........I will have on a #44 Arkiesteel black jersey on .................. look us up or PM me for a cell number