Thread: Heading to Latrobe in the Morning

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Heading to Latrobe in the Morning

I'm going campin tomorrow! I'm pumped! I can't wait to see these guys in person to see how they are performing.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: Heading to Latrobe in the Morning

Lucky, lucky you!! Have a ball!

Thanks I will!

Anyone want me to tell Sweed there is like 8 people still cheering him on?

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Lucky bastard!

Have fun!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I love living 10 minutes away from Latrobe and being able to go all week long! I work a lot this week, but Im going to try and make it out as much as possible. Have fun buddy, take excellent pics!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by NEPAsteeler View Post
    Lucky bastard!

Have fun!
    Thanks Nepa

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    I love living 10 minutes away from Latrobe and being able to go all week long! I work a lot this week, but Im going to try and make it out as much as possible. Have fun buddy, take excellent pics!
    I will man! Thanks

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Have fun man!

Had a great time today. It was so hot at times and then at the very end POURED and we got soaked so two weather extremes. But like I said it was still a blast and as always a good time. Got autographs from Tyler Grisham, Chris Carter, Baron Batch, and Eric Greenwood. All were very nice and talked to us. Suisham came up to the kids next to me and was talking to them and was very cool, and as always Clark was a fan favorite as he talks to everyone.

I also noticed that Limas Sweed practiced today. I saw him make some catches and didn't seem to have any problems with the shoulder. It may not have been as severe as originally thought, but I did for sure see a #80 on the field today so pretty sure it was him.

Also saw no signs of James Harrison, any word on why he wasn't practicing?