Thread: The Vuvuzela Song

Fourth String Quarterback Array title="xX-TSK-Xx "> xX-TSK-Xx's Avatar

The Vuvuzela Song

If you have been following the World Cup you should enjoy this song.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: The Vuvuzela Song

Ugh. I hate those stupid things. They're so annoying. That song is good though.

AKA Bullet Tooth Tony Array title="tony hipchest will become famous soon enough">

did you all know you can follow the_vuvuzela

on twitter?

the thoughts are profound-
    Nonetheless, BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ about 8 hours ago via web
    Injury on the field? BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ 11:41 AM Jun 21st via web
    Anthems over. Game on. BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Z
    Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzil 11:56 AM Jun 20th via mobile web
    BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ 7:13 AM Jun 18th via web
    Another day, another bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. 6:27 AM Jun 18th via web

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

As i said earlier, Vuvuzela's all need to be snapped off FAR up the ass of the people using them.
    Fire Goodell

Fourth String Quarterback Array title="xX-TSK-Xx "> xX-TSK-Xx's Avatar

Suit, have you seen the facebook group some Ohio State students started. They were trying to get all of the OSU fans who are attending the Penn State game this season to bring vuvuzelas. The Big Ten put the kibosh on it so now it will be against Eastern Michigan.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=126875170686653

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Vuvuzela craze spreads to baseball

MIAMI (Reuters) – Get your ear plugs ready, the Vuvuzela is going global.

The Florida Marlins baseball team handed out free horns to the first 15,000 fans through the gate for their game with the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday.

Not surprisingly, as anyone who has watched a World Cup match would know, the result was a night of constant, vibrating noise.

While the young fans brandishing the mini-version of the South African plastic horn enjoyed the fun, the players were not amused.

"This isn't soccer," Marlins second baseman Dan Uggla, who wore earplugs, told MLB.com.

"I know the World Cup is going on, but this is baseball. We don't want to hear horns or anything like that. We want to hear the crowd cheering. We want to hear the crowd getting behind us, not horns," he said.

The Marlins, who often struggle to draw good crowds, frequently put on bands and other attractions on Saturdays.

"We try to create either a sound or visual giveaway," said Marlins' vice president of marketing Sean Flynn. "This is probably the loudest item we've had."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100620/...ela_baseball_1

Get use to it guys.

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

This stupid thing better NOT make it to NFL games.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

The mute button and earplugs will be the new hotness this Fall....
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

vuvuzelas....I just read that so wrong.

Senior Member Array title="Shea is an unknown quantity at this point"> Shea's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stillers4me View Post
    vuvuzelas....I just read that so wrong.

Vuvuzelas sounds like a clinical term that would be found within the anatomy between my legs or maybe something up inside in my female plumbing.