Thread: Steelers vs chiefs(nfl replay 14h30,NFLNET)

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers vs chiefs(nfl replay 14h30,NFLNET)

If you want to review this game, he goes and presented at 14:30.

Chiefs win 27-24

Lord of the Universe Array title="WindyCitySteelerFan is an unknown quantity at this point"> WindyCitySteelerFan's Avatar

Not sure if that is 3 hours I want to lose again/

I can not believe that was the steelers lost against the Chiefs.

clowns hater Array title="Prok is an unknown quantity at this point"> Prok's Avatar

not watching. I DID watch replay of 79 Steelers vs Rams SB late last night though. Was really cool. Replayed the live broadcast.
    Even the best of men can be self-absorbed and self-righteous.

Senior Member Array title="solardave is an unknown quantity at this point">

Quote Originally Posted by WindyCitySteelerFan View Post
    Not sure if that is 3 hours I want to lose again/
    After watching it I thought Ike Taylor came down with the int late in the 4th. I thought we got robbed. Other than that the D played lousy.

Thee Conservative Steeler Array title="steel9guy is on a distinguished road"> steel9guy's Avatar

Can't watch since I practically got sick after that game. I just walked around fuming for an hour and couldn't believe it lol

SteelerSal
    Quote Originally Posted by Prok View Post
    not watching. I DID watch replay of 79 Steelers vs Rams SB late last night though. Was really cool. Replayed the live broadcast.
    Watched that also....great stuff.

I can't bring myself to watch any of our losses from last season.........pure torture.

Senior Member Array title="BlastFurnace will become famous soon enough"> BlastFurnace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    If you want to review this game, he goes and presented at 14:30.

Chiefs win 27-24
    No thanks. I wasted $150.00 dollars in Ticket and Travel fee's to see that game at Arrowhead. It was a miserable 8 hour drive home.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlastFurnace View Post
    No thanks. I wasted $150.00 dollars in Ticket and Travel fee's to see that game at Arrowhead. It was a miserable 8 hour drive home.
    Shoot sorry to hear that! Oh well im sure it was still worth going to a different stadium, seeing and cheering on your team!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Steelers practically gave that game to the Chiefs

Senior Member Array title="BlastFurnace will become famous soon enough"> BlastFurnace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Shoot sorry to hear that! Oh well im sure it was still worth going to a different stadium, seeing and cheering on your team!
    I had been to Arrowhead once before when I was 7....in 1975. It sure brought back a lot of memories because I still remembered where we sat and a great deal about that game.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

I had been to Arrowhead once before when I was 7....in 1975. It sure brought back a lot of memories because I still remembered where we sat and a great deal about that game.
    Good for you, happy you had a great time and Im sure returning again even though they loss was nice. Did they at least win the first time you visited?
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Good for you, happy you had a great time and Im sure returning again even though they loss was nice. Did they at least win the first time you visited?
    It was a Chiefs vs Browns game. It may have been 1976. The Chiefs won. We got free tickets from a neighbor who didn't want to go.

Being there did bring back a lot of great memories of being there with my father. My dad and I still go to games together ( mostly Baseball), but that one was special because it was the first Football game I had gone to.

Shenaniguy Array title="kmsteelerwr15 is on a distinguished road"> kmsteelerwr15's Avatar

That is one game that I do not want to re-live

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

i do not want to relive any game from that 5 game stretch

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Super Moderator and Lone hawks fan Array title="Devilsdancefloor has a reputation beyond repute"> Devilsdancefloor's Avatar

I about tossed my cookies the first time i watched that game NO way in hell am i gonna watch that again

For those i love i will sacrifice.

Si ventus non est, remiga

Tiger Lion and Steel Array title="SteelCityMan786 will become famous soon enough"> SteelCityMan786's Avatar

Where the lands are a mix of Black and Gold with some Blue and White
    I'd rather puke that watch that game again.
    786 Ways to score touchdowns

It was a Chiefs vs Browns game. It may have been 1976. The Chiefs won. We got free tickets from a neighbor who didn't want to go.

Being there did bring back a lot of great memories of being there with my father. My dad and I still go to games together ( mostly Baseball), but that one was special because it was the first Football game I had gone to.
    That's one special memory to hold on. Im happy you and your father have a strong relationship like that and hope you have many to come whether it's going to a sporting event or in general. Thanks for the history though super interesting to hear!

- Greg Lloyd

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

We played the Chiefs last year? Hmmm, I must have blocked that out ...

In two weeks, he will have the game between the raiders and steelers.