Thread: "The Defense Loves Harrison"

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

"The Defense Loves Harrison"

Rodney Harrison believes James Harrison's Pittsburgh Steelers teammates can't possibly respect the linebacker after he called out his quarterback and running back in a recent interview with Men's Journal, but the story's author, Paul Solotaroff, disputes that, claiming the player's teammates love him, despite his penchant for speaking out of turn.

LINK: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...e=HP_headlines

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Re: "The Defense Loves Harrison"

Like anyone here really gives a fuck what a guy who played for the Cheatriots in their cheating golden age and a guy who was busted for PED's thinks. Rodney Harrison is a jackass who I have absolutely no respect for.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Rodney's just pissed because James called him out.

Senior Member Array title="XxKnightxX has a spectacular aura about"> XxKnightxX's Avatar

But James Harrison's shots didn't stop with teammates. He described Houston Texans linebacker Brian Cushing, who served a four-game suspension last year for violating the league's policy on performance-enhancing drugs, as "juiced out of his mind."

When contacted Wednesday, Cushing's only response to Harrison's comments, according to the Houston Chronicle, was "I'll pray for him."
    I love how Drew Rosenhaus jumped on this one so quickly and started bashing Harrison. Dude I know hes your client but EVERYONE knows that hes a juicer. Even his brother admits it . Its alright Brian , no one back home forgot how you got your roid rage and started thrashing the locker room lol.

Thread DeRailer Array title="tube517 has a reputation beyond repute"> tube517's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XxKnightxX View Post
    I love how Drew Rosenhaus jumped on this one so quickly and started bashing Harrison. Dude I know hes your client but EVERYONE knows that hes a juicer. Even his brother admits it . Its alright Brian , no one back home forgot how you got your roid rage and started thrashing the locker room lol.
    Drew Rosenhaus is so full of shit, Pampers stayed away from him.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

James is James. He's been thus way from the get go. Thus will have zero effect on the locker room.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    James is James. He's been thus way from the get go. Thus will have zero effect on the locker room.
    I can concur, lol.
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tube517 View Post
    Drew Rosenhaus is so full of shit, Pampers stayed away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Yes, James is James, but he still needs to learn a bit about thinking before he speaks.
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post

Yes, James is James, but he still needs to learn a bit about thinking before he speaks.
    How come nobody is holding the writer of the article responsible for any of this??? He says he was not happy about all the fines that James got from "Go To Hell" but I for one find his intentions to be a little deeper than that. I think this jackhole knew good and well what he was going to get from James and used the fines as a way to get James to come to him and open up the flood gates. I don't think he cared one little bit about James his only intent was to sell magazines nothing else. This guy is as much of a Dirtbag as "Go To Hell" and that's saying a lot. I don't buy the magazine now and I damn sure won't buy it anytime in the near future.

I certainly hope we are all there to see the day this guy gets his because I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. He is a slime ball reporter who knew he could capitalize on one of the most feared LB's in the buisness today.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

More than half the NFL could take that lesson as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Frankly, I think there needs to be a team moratorium on interviews. If the media contact isn't mandated by the league media access policy, tell the media to piss off if they ask for an interview. This interview would fall under that category.

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Butch View Post
    How come nobody is holding the writer of the article responsible for any of this??? He says he was not happy about all the fines that James got from "Go To Hell" but I for one find his intentions to be a little deeper than that. I think this jackhole knew good and well what he was going to get from James and used the fines as a way to get James to come to him and open up the flood gates. I don't think he cared one little bit about James his only intent was to sell magazines nothing else. This guy is as much of a Dirtbag as "Go To Hell" and that's saying a lot. I don't buy the magazine now and I damn sure won't buy it anytime in the near future.

I certainly hope we are all there to see the day this guy gets his because I am a firm believer in what goes around comes around. He is a slime ball reporter who knew he could capitalize on one of the most feared LB's in the buisness today.
    Trust me I know what you're saying, which brings me back to what I said about James thinking before he speaks.
    Reporters like this guy are like sharks in the water sniffing for the first sign of blood. They know James is known for being...well, outspoken. And they ask the kind of questions they know are gonna push his buttons. Again, James needs to know that anytime he is in front of the media. I'm not saying he should stop being who he is...that'd be ridiculous. I'm just saying be smarter about it, that's all.
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!