Thread: Seahawks suck! (10 Reasons ‘Hawks Fans Hate the Steelers)

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Seahawks suck! (10 Reasons ‘Hawks Fans Hate the Steelers)

Am I the only one that became a huge Green Bay Packers fan last Super Bowl? I am convinced that I am not the only one, so I have made a list of 10 reasons why Hawk fans hate the Steelers. This way we won’t forget why during this long “off-season” with no “on-season” in sight.

10. Super Bowl 40 – Duh. This won’t be the last time I bring up this game. Steeler fans are very defensive about their Super Bowl XL “victory”. I don’t believe the Steelers players, fans or organization did anything wrong. They came to play and they did. But why do Steelers fans refuse to acknowledge some of the peculiar aspects of this Super Bowl. No one is asking you to turn over the trophy, but refusing to recognize some of the unique realities of Super Bowl XL just makes you unlikable.

read more

http://12thmanrising.com/2011/06/11/...-the-steelers/

I am very happy that this team is in OKC since Seattle does not deserve to have great young team because he has not stopped crying.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Re: Seahawks suck! (10 Reasons ‘Hawks Fans Hate the Steelers)

No one is asking you to turn over the trophy, but refusing to recognize some of the unique realities of Super Bowl XL just makes you unlikable.
    And being a bunch of whiny-assed, sour grapes-eating crybabies makes you unlikable. It's only been five+ f*cking years now. You'd think the tear ducts would have dried up by now.

The Terrible Towel – This is stupid. Am I supposed to be scared by a piece of cloth best used after showering? This should be called “The Terribly Stupid Towel”. If this were a good idea you would see copy cats around the league like “Seattle’s Scary Sponge” or “Denver’s Dirty Diaper”.

Take a good look around, dipshit. Other teams produce lame knockoffs of the TT EVERY goddamn year.

Bill Leavy, the head referee of Super Bowl 40 apologized for blown calls that “impacted the game” and that left him “with a lot of sleepless nights”. Steeler fans just choose to ignore this. No one even asked him about it, he just volunteered his apology five years after the game.
    Yeah, it had absolutely NOTHING to do with the fact that he was in SEATTLE, of all places, for the first time since that game was played when he said it. Funny how Squawks fans choose to ignore this. Can you say "pandering?"

As for the rest of the whinefest, all I have is this:

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

They can hate us all they want. They're all a bunch of cry babies who can't accept the fact that we are/were the better team.

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

God, will they just shut the FUCK up already! No wonder Seattle residents get picked on so much - they're the biggest bunch of whiny-assed crybabies I've ever seen. Must be because they only see the sun 4 or 5 days a year.

I did however, like this reason:
    6. Troy Polamalu – He is too good to be human and I demand to see his birth certificate. He appears to be the first “person” to bridge physical laws and quantum physics by constantly being in two places at once. I’m pretty sure I’ve seen him rush the QB, intercept the rushed throw 40 yards down field, and then block for himself as he runs for a touchdown and then cheer for himself in the stands. Worst of all, he doesn’t say or do stupid things that allow us to hate him…which in itself, may be a reason to hate him. We should all be concerned about this “man” and his powers. I believe that he has been sent back from the future to kill John Connor… you have all been warned.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

The jagoff of a writer couldn't even come up with ten different reasons. Super Bowl 40 should be only one reason, not half of them. Just to slam this dickhead even more, let's look at "excuse 8."
    Super Bowl 40 – Rioting in the streets after they won. It’s one thing to win like that, it’s another to act like drunken college students and riot in the streets (which apparently was done by drunk college students). It’s further proof that Pittsburgh is a dangerous and unworthy place. I heard that the riots were actually started by Ben Roethlisberger, Bill Cowher and Osama Bin Laden.
    What city doesn't riot after they win a major sporting event? It happens in every city and every country. O, about Pittsburgh being dangerous and unworthy, here are some stats for you.
    In 2005, The Economist ranked Pittsburgh and Cleveland the top most livable cities in the United States, and tied the cities for 26th worldwide. Pittsburgh ranked #28 in the book Cities Ranked and Rated (2004) by Bert Sperling and Peter Sander.

In both 2009 and 2011, Pittsburgh was named most livable city in the United States and 29th-most-livable city worldwide by The Economist.

In 2010, Forbes and Yahoo! listed Pittsburgh as the most livable city in the United States. One month later, Forbes named Pittsburgh the 7th best place to raise a family. In August 2010, Pittsburgh was ranked the 4th best city for working mothers by Forbes and the city was ranked as one of the best for entrepreneurs by Entrepreneur.
    Thank you Wikipedia and these are from real sources.

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Proof that anything this loser says cannot be taken seriously

6. Troy Polamalu – We should all be concerned about this “man” and his powers. I believe that he has been sent back from the future to kill John Connor… you have all been warned.
    I once asked a very popular former Seahawk (who will remain un-named) why he rooted for the Cardinals in Super Bowl 43 and he said that he had friends on the Steelers who said that Roethlisberger is a “lazy prima donna”.. Having a beloved defensive player tell me that Roethlisberger is a “lazy prima donna” made that day my 3rd best day of my life (1st being my wedding day, 2nd being the day Natalie Portman decided to play a stripper in “Closer”).
    This nut also forgot to mention the 21-0 ass beating the Steelers delivered to the Seawhiners back in 2007 although I'm sure that game was rigged aswell

Senior Member Array title="salamander has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post

This nut also forgot to mention the 21-0 ass beating the Steelers delivered to the Seawhiners back in 2007 although I'm sure that game was rigged aswell
    That was the first Steelers game that I ever attended.

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    Am I the only one that became a huge Green Bay Packers fan last Super Bowl? I am convinced that I am not the only one, so I have made a list of 10 reasons why Hawk fans hate the Steelers. This way we won’t forget why during this long “off-season” with no “on-season” in sight.

10. Super Bowl 40 – Duh. This won’t be the last time I bring up this game. Steeler fans are very defensive about their Super Bowl XL “victory”. I don’t believe the Steelers players, fans or organization did anything wrong. They came to play and they did. But why do Steelers fans refuse to acknowledge some of the peculiar aspects of this Super Bowl. No one is asking you to turn over the trophy, but refusing to recognize some of the unique realities of Super Bowl XL just makes you unlikable.

read more

http://12thmanrising.com/2011/06/11/...-the-steelers/

I am very happy that this team is in OKC since Seattle does not deserve to have great young team because he has not stopped crying.
    They leave Seattle THEN they became good... lol. Maybe we need to lobby for the Seahawks to come down here as well.
    But they can leave the green and seahawks name in seattle.

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Looking for controversy in Super Bowl 43 too I see.

Never mind the Cardinals Defense giving up a 90+ yard drive that blew their first lead in the game. No, it was all the referees who did that. Funny they don't even mention Fitzgerald's obviously not TD catch earlier in the game.

I will recognize that Super Bowl XL wasn't the best game ever and were a lot of ticky calls in that game. What I will not recognize in that game (and I never will) is the delusional belief that the Seahawks played well enough to win that game, and they didn't.

Hope they try not to get shut out again when they come to Pittsburgh this year.

When a few penalties and calls do not go a team's way, championship teams overcome those calls, they don't pout and use it to play the victim card. In the 2007 rematch on Pittsburgh's first drive of the 2nd half up 7-0 the Steelers get called for three holding penalties. What do they do? They overcame those calls and scored a TD, they didn't complain about it the next few months after the game. Last year when the refs and NFL were blatantly against the Steelers, they didn't use that as an excuse to quit, no they overcame and still won games. If the Seahawks were a championship team they would have overcame those calls and punched the Steelers in the mouth.

Reason 11 Seawhiner fans hate the Steelers: Since Super Bowl XL the Steelers have outscored the Seawhiners 45-0

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Good GOD I hate SEATTLE! The only good things to ever come out of Seattle are Nirvana and Starbucks (I like their cold drinks and via brew iced coffee packets).

Doesn't Seattle have the highest suicide rate in the United States? According to Wiki Answers, they do when it comes to a city's residents (Las Vegas has the highest number total, however most of them are out-of-towners who bet the farm and lost it all). If I had to live around all these whiners and root for their shitastic football team and baseball team....while watching what to be their basketball team become a title contender....yeah I'd drown myself in Puget Sound too.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Senior Member Array title="BlacknGoldBabe has a spectacular aura about">

Two words for Seawhiners fans.......PLUCK YOU!!!!!!!

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDefense View Post
    Good GOD I hate SEATTLE! The only good things to ever come out of Seattle are Nirvana and Starbucks (I like their cold drinks and via brew iced coffee packets).

Doesn't Seattle have the highest suicide rate in the United States? According to Wiki Answers, they do when it comes to a city's residents (Las Vegas has the highest number total, however most of them are out-of-towners who bet the farm and lost it all). If I had to live around all these whiners and root for their shitastic football team and baseball team....while watching what to be their basketball team become a title contender....yeah I'd drown myself in Puget Sound too.
    I dont know if the cause of the suicides are due to the weather or the play of the Seahawks

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDefense View Post
    Good GOD I hate SEATTLE! The only good things to ever come out of Seattle are Nirvana and Starbucks.
    ....and Jimi Hendrix.

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    ....and Jimi Hendrix.
    Oh shit, I didn't know he was from Seattle. And Jimi Hendrix!

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy