Thread: LeBron James smashes goofy Reporter

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

LeBron James smashes goofy Reporter

Goofy reporter asks LeBron a dumb question, Lebron snaps back with a great comeback during the post game conference of Game 3 of the 2011 NBA Finals.

21 points per game on 51% shooting, 43% from three. 7 rebounds, 6 assists. not bad if you ask me haha...

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Re: LeBron James smashes goofy Reporter

LeBron is right! and Im not just saying that cause I like the guy. LBJ is not trying to score really because he is smart enough to see that wade is on right now. His shot attempts have gone DOWN and his assists have gone UP. and he is doing well on the defensive end.

Very unselfish and smart play if you ask me.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Haters hate, that's just what they do...he's going to get his ring, and I think that's all he cares about right now.
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

And James snaps back again.

Classy.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Him and Terrelle Pryor still have a lot of growing up to do.
    Fire Goodell

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

What say you now, Mr Pippen?

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Lets get something straight. Failing to come up big in the 4th and "quitting" are completely different things. You can say he choked and sucked and anything else but IMO he did not give up, he just didnt preform the way he should. Therefore he did not "quit".
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

Lebron smashed the goofy reporter...

Then he goes ahead and gets smashed in the next few games to lose the finals.

sleezy pickle doodle Array title="touchdownward is a glorious beacon of light"> touchdownward's Avatar

I think where alot of fans took offense to LeBron was the media comparing him to Michael Jordan. IMO there is no comparison. Jordan had the ability to lead and dig deep, willing his team to win. We probably won't see another Michael Jordan in our lifetime.
    BLAH!!!Forever loving and missing you Gal.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

It's going to take a loooong time for people to forget he QUIT in Cleveland especially after choking this one away.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdownward View Post
    I think where alot of fans took offense to LeBron was the media comparing him to Michael Jordan. IMO there is no comparison. Jordan had the ability to lead and dig deep, willing his team to win. We probably won't see another Michael Jordan in our lifetime.
    True, but I don't even think you can compare him to Dewayne Wade in this series.

Most would probably agree that the best two performers in the NBA finals this year were Nowitzki and Wade....James was probably the 3rd best guy on the floor.

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by El-Gonzo Jackson View Post
    True, but I don't even think you can compare him to Dewayne Wade in this series.

Most would probably agree that the best two performers in the NBA finals this year were Nowitzki and Wade....James was probably the 3rd best guy on the floor.

4th quarters excepted, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by carnoj View Post
    4th quarters excepted, of course.
    I think if we stopped all the games at 3 quarters, then the Heat win and Wade is the MVP, with James maybe being the 2nd best guy on the floor or at least a closer 3rd to Dirk. Maybe hockey is his game with only 3 periods.

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

LBJ will join the ...........