Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NBA Finals

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

Re: NBA Finals

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    I wonder what LBJ's excuse will be now that he can't blame the low level of talent in his teammates?

Miami could have won if they made their free throws, that was awful FT shooting...
    I think he will take the high road and just say he didnt play good enough. The James apologists will probably cite that its the first year of them being together and reference the individual player stats, while ignoring the stats that still show he failed to produce in the 4th quarter when needed. He came thru in the first couple rounds of the playoffs, but vanished like Lebron James of the Cavaliers did against Boston last season.

Good win for the Mavericks. Dirk put them on his back and came thru despite not having Caron Butler available to be a #2 scoring option.

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

LeChoke has his stats and the Mavs have the Bling.

Give a lib a fish--he eats for a day

Teach a lib to fish--he is back the next day asking for more free fish.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

I'm only a casual basketball fan, and have no real knowledge of the finer points of the game. But I've heard that LeBron James doesn't possess a genuine low post game, and if he wants to take the step to the next level of superstardom he needs to develop that aspect of his game. So it will be interesting to see if he makes the effort needed to get to that level. If he does he'll be virtually unstoppable.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

I heard next year LeBron will be taking his talents to Dallas
    Last edited by venom; 06-13-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Senior Member Array title="memphissteelergirl is on a distinguished road"> memphissteelergirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    I heard next year LeBron will taking his talents to Dallas
    I wish to report a crime....Roger Goodell is killing the game of football!

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

I wonder what excuses the LBJ jockriders will make for Lebron's inability to get it done again. After all, it was his crappy supporting cast and lousy coach that did him in back in Cleveland, after all.

Oh look, Lebron scored a 3 in the fourth quarter when the game was already decided. He didn't prove to be useless!

Instead of Lebron disappearing in the 4th quarter this time, the whole Heat team went missing last night.

Senior Member Array title="El-Gonzo Jackson has a reputation beyond repute"> El-Gonzo Jackson's Avatar

I heard next year LeBron will be taking his talents to Dallas
    What?.......was there a 1 hour ESPN special already scheduled?

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

No excuse...he flat-out choked. All he had to do was be strong to the hole, draw fouls and A) Foul Mavs out while B) hitting high percentage shots and/or C) Shooting a lot of foul shots.

No idea how or why he phoned this one in. It's pathetic and inexcusable. He should also be ashamed for his cavalier attitude afterwards, as well as insinuating that the people who trash him "can just go back to their miserable lives".

Congrats, Mavs! And Dan Gilbert has GOT to feel vindicated after this one...his prediction has new life!
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

I want to give more credit to the Mavs playing very well this series and deserving to win this series and not say "LBJ lost it for the Heat". He holds a lot of the blame because of his 4th quarter disappearance acts but it is a team sport and they lost as a team imo.

LeBron has a lot of work to do. He past up way to many shots and wanted to dish off to 40 year old Juan Howard? Gotta make better choices then that. He is a great player but he has a lot of work to do.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

In the Miami Herald this morning , lol

Quest For Seven Array title="Mach1 has a reputation beyond repute"> Mach1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'm only a casual basketball fan, and have no real knowledge of the finer points of the game. But I've heard that LeBron James doesn't possess a genuine low post game, and if he wants to take the step to the next level of superstardom he needs to develop that aspect of his game. So it will be interesting to see if he makes the effort needed to get to that level. If he does he'll be virtually unstoppable.
    He lacks a killer instinct. This is where he could take some lessons from the Black Mamba.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    No excuse...he flat-out choked. All he had to do was be strong to the hole, draw fouls and A) Foul Mavs out while B) hitting high percentage shots and/or C) Shooting a lot of foul shots.

No idea how or why he phoned this one in. It's pathetic and inexcusable. He should also be ashamed for his cavalier attitude afterwards, as well as insinuating that the people who trash him "can just go back to their miserable lives".

Congrats, Mavs! And Dan Gilbert has GOT to feel vindicated after this one...his prediction has new life!
    ya, I seen his post game interview and it had more me, myself and I's in it than WE.

Guess it shows what happened in Cleveland (LeQuit) was no fluke.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Mach1 View Post
    He lacks a killer instinct. This is where he could take some lessons from the Black Mamba.
    Or he could just switch to hockey...they only have 3 periods in that game, so he would not have to worry about playing a 4th quarter.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Get your LeBron James cellphone! It only has vibrate....(ready for it???).............

.................................................. ..............

...........................................no rings!
    (Rum pum pum!)
    Fire Goodell

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That's a good one. Does it only vibrate the first 3 times and then quit on the 4th?

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

In the Miami Herald this morning , lol

You know whats even more funny about that. Even if they won game six, they still would have had to win game seven for the title. lmao.