Thread: LaMarr Woodley: “Every year we seem to prove everybody wrong and be a contender"

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

LaMarr Woodley: “Every year we seem to prove everybody wrong and be a contender"

Woodley joined 93.7 The Fan in Pittsburgh to talk about how the lockout has affected him personally, if he feels like he’ll be at a disadvantage from not having worked out in a group with his teammates this offseason, how long it took him to get over the Super Bowl loss to Green Bay, what game outside of the Super Bowl was most memorable for him last year, if he was at all affected mentally last season by not being re-signed by the Steelers to a long-term deal, reaching out to rookie defensive lineman Cameron Heyward, how he thinks the defense can still help the Steelers get back to the SB despite everyone thinking it’s too old, and how he’s going to try to make it out to LA next week to support Hines Ward in the final of Dancing With The Stars.

On how the lockout has affected him personally:
    “I’ve just been doing what I do every year and that’s just staying in shape. A lot of people are so concerned about the Lockout right now, but we’re locked out during the season. Usually right now, we’d probably be in OTAs which is non-contact practice with helmets on, but every guys is just doing what he’s supposed to do to stay in shape even though we don’t have OTAs.”

If he feels like he’ll be at a disadvantage from not having worked out in a group with his teammates this offseason:..............

Read more @ http://sportsradiointerviews.com/201...franchise-tag/

Living Legend Array title="Dino 6 Rings has a spectacular aura about"> Dino 6 Rings's Avatar

Re: LaMarr Woodley: “Every year we seem to prove everybody wrong and be a contender"

every year as a Steelers fan I go into the Season believing we Are A Contender. You only prove me Wrong when you Don't Make the Playoffs.
    SuperBowl Wins - How many does YOUR team have? Steelers 6, 49ers 5, Cowboys 5, Packers 4, Giants 4, Pats 4, Redskins 3, Raiders 3, Broncos 2, Dolphins 2, Colts 2, Ravens 2, Bears 1, Jets 1, Bucs 1, Rams 1, Chiefs 1, Saints 1, Hawks 1

Latin Steel Array title="SMR has a spectacular aura about"> SMR's Avatar

Re: LaMarr Woodley: “Every year we seem to prove everybody wrong and be a contender"

Quote Originally Posted by Dino 6 Rings View Post
    every year as a Steelers fan I go into the Season believing we Are A Contender. You only prove me Wrong when you Don't Make the Playoffs.
    Winner winner, free chicken dinner!
    WE are the NFL's All-Time Dynasty!

Ben's Wingman Array title="Merchant has a spectacular aura about"> Merchant's Avatar

Is Ward going to get any flack from his teammates for the whole DWTS ordeal:

“Oh no. I tell you one thing, he looks better than Ochocinco out there. So that’s another beating we gave the Cincinnati Bengals having Hines Ward outperform him.”

^^^CLASSIC.

Junior Member Array title="Sundance Kid is an unknown quantity at this point"> Sundance Kid's Avatar

We seem to do better when everyone doubts us.
    Sundance Kid: Dynamite's ready, Butch.