Thread: Bears have all their draft picks signed

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Bears have all their draft picks signed

bears-sign-wright-first-team-with-all-draft-picks

The Bears signed S Major Wright to a four-year contract Friday. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

The signing of Wright means the Bears will have all five draft picks in camp on time. Chicago is the first NFL team to have all of its draft picks signed for the fifth consecutive year (2006-10). It's the first time in league history that a team has had all of its draft picks signed before the end of May.
    The 5-11, 206-pound Wright started 33 games in three seasons at Florida, collecting 165 career tackles (111 solo), 10 passes broken up, eight interceptions, four forced fumbles and one fumble recovery.

In PFW's 2010 Draft Preview, personnel analyst Nolan Nawrocki wrote that Wright, who left the Gators after his junior season, "is best utilized as an in-the-box zone defender and should be a core special-teams player."

The Bears also announced that they have waived DE Lawrence Wilson, who was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Ohio State on April 25 following the draft.
    GUess that is the bonus for not having a first and second round pick in the draft. But they did get to sign Cutler.

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

Senior Member Array title="Boomerang is an unknown quantity at this point"> Boomerang's Avatar

Hey Aussie Steeler,the Bears have had a pretty good few weeks,see if it transfers to performance come game time.

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

When do we usually start signing picks is it usually in June.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Too bad the Bears have not signed a franchaise QB.
    All Defense!

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    i believe cuttler will be good

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

true

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vasteeler View Post
    i believe cuttler will be good

You can believe in whatever makes you feel good, but the facts are he is average at best.
    All Defense!

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

You can believe in whatever makes you feel good, but the facts are he is average at best.
    I think Cutler has all the tools to be successful, but he does not strike me as a good leader of men. It always seems like it's someone else's fault when screws up.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

raising him properly Array title="vasteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> vasteeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    I think Cutler has all the tools to be successful, but he does not strike me as a good leader of men. It always seems like it's someone else's fault when screws up.
    kind of like peyton manning

"Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead." - Butch