Thread: I need some ammo, please help .....

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I need some ammo, please help .....

A liberal co-worker of mine posted this on his facebook. I need to comment on it. Any ideas?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/42779923...s-white_house/

Obama releases long form birth document, rips 'silliness' of debate over issue
    www.msnbc.msn.com
    President Obama releases the long-form version of his birth certificate, saying he wants to get the nation’s attention back on the “enormous challenges” facing the country.
    about an hour ago · Like · · Share
    <my co-worker comment> Case closed or is it? Some people will insist that the world remains flat.
    about an hour ago · Like · 1 person
    <my comment> Really, I agree. All they have to do is have a rule that you need to be third generation American and all this would have been moot
    2 seconds ago · Like
    <my comment> Excuse me, I meant second generation American
    2 seconds ago · Like

The Oncoming Storm Array title="Vis will become famous soon enough"> Vis's Avatar

Re: I need some ammo, please help .....

Are you an out-of-work birther? Leave this one alone and join the other former birthers on the college transcript crusade

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

No fan of Obama, and I certainly didn't vote for him, but if there was any veracity to claims of him being a non-citizen, the Clinton Smear Machine would have taken him out in the Democratic primaries three years ago. In other words, sorry, but I have nothing.

Senior Member Array title="BnG_Hevn has much to be proud of"> BnG_Hevn's Avatar
    Battleball Champion!

I dont' care if he is a citizen or not, I need a comeback. Something, ANYTHING.

The Oncoming Storm Array title="Vis will become famous soon enough"> Vis's Avatar

Say it's actually good for the more serious Republican candidates because they won't have to talk about this during the primaries.

I would go after the mindboggling deficit spending...specifically how much our current administration has spent when compared to past administrations...and the realities of how this spending is having negative effects on the economy...both immediate and in the future.

Even the most liberal of people are concerned about the lack of accountability with politicians.
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BnG_Hevn View Post
    I dont' care if he is a citizen or not, I need a comeback. Something, ANYTHING.

Simply ask them if they are pleased with the job Obama has done since taking office. You know, the "are we heading in the right direction" question. If that doesn't shut them up, or if they say they plan to vote for him again in 2012, then they are brain-dead and you shouldn't be bothering anyway.
    Stay classy, leftnutz

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Its sad that they needed Trump to get the birth certificate released . Jump Obama , now higher .

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
    No fan of Obama, and I certainly didn't vote for him, but if there was any veracity to claims of him being a non-citizen, the Clinton Smear Machine would have taken him out in the Democratic primaries three years ago. In other words, sorry, but I have nothing.
    Exactly. The whole thing was a farce from day one, and I'm no fan of Obama either.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

That's about it in a nutshell.

My suggestion is that you simply ask him if he knows what the definition of the word "hypocrite" is, which is synonymous with the names Obaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama, Pelosi, Clinton, Biden and Daffy Duck, a/k/a Harry Reid.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

1 at a time Array title="Count Steeler has a reputation beyond repute"> Count Steeler's Avatar

Is this really what you envisioned when he promised "Hope and Change"? Change hasn't and Hope has left the building.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

She started all this in the first place if I remember correctly. Right?

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Also, I heard something the other night but haven't checked it yet, but I heard that the hospital that he was born in originally had "Children's Hospital" and wasn't changed to the current name until 78, but the BC has the current name on it. Which would be impossible if that is the original document.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by 43Hitman View Post
    Also, I heard something the other night but haven't checked it yet, but I heard that the hospital that he was born in originally had "Children's Hospital" and wasn't changed to the current name until 78, but the BC has the current name on it. Which would be impossible if that is the original document.
    Problem with that is the same "incorrect" hospital name is on a long-form certificate (from the same week) that the birfers were using for the past two years to "prove" the short form was bogus.

ETA: Here's a WingNutDaily article with one of the Nordyke twins' long form: http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347

The birfers need to make up their minds.