Thread: 'Madden' tourney results coming tomorrow

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

'Madden' tourney results coming tomorrow

Will the Dawgpound have reason to celebrate Monday or suffer another disappointment?

Cleveland Browns running back Peyton Hillis continues his improbable run through the "Madden NFL 12" cover tournament, and Final Four results will be announced tomorrow. Although numbers could not be revealed, as of last Thursday Hillis led No. 1 seed and Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers, who is the favorite to win the tournament...........

Read more @
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/pos...oming-tomorrow

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: 'Madden' tourney results coming tomorrow

Cleveland's tailback also received support from fans of the Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens and Cincinnati Bengals, who hope the "Madden curse" impacts a division rival.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

It would be awesome if Hillis won it...

Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    you are a Kenny Pickett enabler

Senior Member Array title="SteelerEmpire has a spectacular aura about"> SteelerEmpire's Avatar

Its come down to Hillis Vs. Vick... LINK: http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2012cover

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Damn, I was hoping Rodgers would be the cursed one.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Peyton Hillis, really? Mike has already been on the cover before. Give it to Aaron Rodgers.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I think it's dumb if you vote for someone to be hurt. I voted for the players who were the better of the two going against each other. I see being put on the cover of a video game an honor.

SteelerSal

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post
    I think it's dumb if you vote for someone to be hurt. I voted for the players who were the better of the two going against each other. I see being put on the cover of a video game an honor.

I agree...I never wanted to or wished poor health or injury to anyone...not cool. IMO

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelerdude15 View Post

I was just joking about the curse. I don't believe in such things.

That said I really thought Aaron Rodgers would win it from the standpoint that he's the new flavor of the day. I can't understand what the fan's fascination with Vick is? I'm all for giving people a second chance, but all the same I'm not into celabrating a known and convicted felon in this sort of way.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I was just joking about the curse. I don't believe in such things.

That said I really thought Aaron Rodgers would win it from the standpoint that he's the new flavor of the day. I can't understand what the fan's fascination with Vick is? I'm all for giving people a second chance, but all the same I'm not into celabrating a known and convicted felon in this sort of way.
    O I know, I think you've commented before about not believing in the curse. It's just that Vick has already been on the cover and Peyton Hillis? I'm still in shock he's even being considered.

Member Array title="Rodwoodsonwasprettycool is an unknown quantity at this point">

Cool to see Peyton Hillis in the running.

sad to think this will probably be the highlight of his whole career being on the Browns and all, so why not vote for the guy?

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rodwoodsonwasprettycool View Post
    Cool to see Peyton Hillis in the running.

sad to think this will probably be the highlight of his whole career being on the Browns and all, so why not vote for the guy?

No, the highlight of his career will be the fact that Mike Golic has a man-crush on him.

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy