Thread: Sid #18...

Senior Member Array title="Steelerone67 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steelerone67's Avatar

Angry Sid #18...

Haters... Now that he has been out with a concussion maybe people will see its not whining its truth...

Senior Member Array title="Steelerone67 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steelerone67's Avatar

Re: Sid #18...

LOL......
    3. Ben Roethlisberger

Richard Seymour had the right idea when he punched the whiny quarterback.

Ya this makes a lil more sense...

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

I'm not getting this, hon. What are you talking about and do you have a link to post?

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Aww shit I forgot to add the link! Its the top 25 aths u wana sucker punch. Ill post when I get in front of my comp.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerone67 View Post
    Aww shit I forgot to add the link! Its the top 25 aths u wana sucker punch. Ill post when I get in front of my comp.
    Cool - thanks!

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

So your not making fun of Ben or posting crap that does are you please...?? Not in the mood to see or read that crap about Ben or Sid..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

No I didn't make it. I stumbled upon it

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles...o-sucker-punch

Here's the link sorry it took so long.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

So stupid

Hey guys - come on. It's the offseason and there really isn't much sports news out there other than the never ending saga of the multi-millionaires vs. multi-millionaires. Cut him a break, huh?

I'm able to pull up the link but for whatever reason, can't get off the first page.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Anyone get a gander at the dweeb who wrote that piece?

I seriously doubt he'd have the balls to sucker punch ANYONE.

He's also so far off-base about Ben it's laughable:

3. Ben Roethlisberger

Richard Seymour had the right idea when he punched the whiny quarterback....

....He then was involved in rape accusations, reportedly partied during Superbowl week and is continuously pampered by the NFL.
    Yup, that's why the NFL looks the other way when he gets the living shit kicked out of himself on a weekly basis with nary a flag. Hit him late? Never a flag. Break his nose? No flag. And do I really need to mention the bullshit 4-game suspension?

OK - I was able to pull it up via AOL.

Ass Chin, Sean Avery, Baby Eli and Rivers I wouldn't hesitate to smash in the kisser but Sid - arrogant????? Second best player to Obitchkin? Sounds to me like the *choke* *cough* "author" needs a punch in the mouth . . . and the head.

Ben a whiner that the NFL caters to? Quite the opposite. I've never seen Ben whine to a ref and he sure as hell isn't catered to considering the number of late hits and cheap shots he's taken for the last 7 years.

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post

He's also so far off-base about Ben it's laughable:

Yup, that's why the NFL looks the other way when he gets the living shit kicked out of himself on a weekly basis with nary a flag. Hit him late? Never a flag. Break his nose? No flag. And do I really need to mention the bullshit 4-game suspension?
    was just about to post that. It's one thing to hate him for the allegations, but to consider big ben (of all players in the league!) pampered?? Probably has never watched a game and just hears what ESPN blabbers about every day

and yeah, guy looks like a moron
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Eli Manning?

I don't want to punch him. Mostly just feel bad for the guy. He is so bipolar on the field. He either looks like one of the best or he does things that make me roll on the floor laughing at how stupid it was.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Guy must be an Eagles fan. Vick isn't even on the list and Eli is way too high on the list.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Eli Manning?

I don't want to punch him. Mostly just feel bad for the guy. He is so bipolar on the field. He either looks like one of the best or he does things that make me roll on the floor laughing at how stupid it was.
    I want to sock it to him because he always has a puss face when he throws a bad pass or a pick and gives the evil eyes to his receivers as if its their fault. He's also a whiner and I have a huge whining intolerance.