Thread: Pens tickets for sale - NEXT SEASON

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Exclamation Pens tickets for sale - NEXT SEASON

As many of you know, HTG and I are Pens' partial season ticket holders. We've decided that we are only attending 5 games next season, not counting the pre-season game, and are selling off the rest of the games. So far, we have a commitment from two people to purchase 7-8 games, therefore we have 7-8 games remaining for sale. If anyone is interested in purchasing games, please PM either me or HTG for details.

Thanks in advance!

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Re: Pens tickets for sale - NEXT SEASON

Our seats are in Section 234, Row C and are pretty good seats. The tickets will be sold at face value, so if you're interested, let us know!

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Well you guys know Im interested duh!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Well you guys know Im interested duh!
    How many games are you interested in hon?

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

3-4, when would I need the money though because I won't have any till Summer time.
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

I would be interested in 2 games for myself and the wife...

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

I would be interested in 1 game for me and the gf if there is a set left. GO PENS!!!!

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDefense View Post
    I would be interested in 1 game for me and the gf if there is a set left. GO PENS!!!!
    All of you who are interested please PM either me or HTG for all of the details. Really, it is OK to PM me - I won't tear your head off...much!

BUMP

Very good seats in a section almost right at the top of the escalator, beer stand at top, food stands very close by and restrooms a few steps away - what isn't to like about these tickets?

Seriously - this is a great deal. Not too often Pens tix are offered up at face value!