Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Official Hines Ward Dancing with the Stars Thread

Senior Member Array title="stillers4me has a reputation beyond repute"> stillers4me's Avatar

Re: The Official Hines Ward Dancing with the Stars Thread

Jericho was hilarious!!

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'm glad that Hines won it, and he was certainly deserving, but if Chelsea had won it I wouldn't have been outraged, that gal was really, really good. I realize people got caught up in the moment, but after it's all said and done I can't see how anyone can have anything negative to say about her?

Now if the moose Kirstie had won that would be a different story. Not only was she not even worthy of being in the final from a talent standpoint, she was also the least gracious among all the celebrity contenstants. Max deserves first choice of all the woman next year after being saddled with that miserable, bitchy, eyesore this year.
    I don't get all the Kirstie hate.

Hines was definitely the best dancer, and Chelsea was a close second, but Kirstie was a legitimate finalist. You could also make a case for Petra, Romeo, or Ralph for that last spot but there's nobody who clearly got jobbed out of being a finalist.

Senior Member Array title="GBMelBlount has a reputation beyond repute"> GBMelBlount's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    I'm glad that Hines won it, and he was certainly deserving, but if Chelsea had won it I wouldn't have been outraged, that gal was really, really good. I realize people got caught up in the moment, but after it's all said and done I can't see how anyone can have anything negative to say about her?
    Chelsea was fantastic and I couldn't agree more.

However, I think Hines performances, considering his background and age, were simply amazing.

I have always respected Hines but after watching this season of DWTS my respect for him as a competitor AND a person has increased greatly. He was completely focused and dedicated yet humble, gracious and unflappable from start to finish. Truly a class act.
    "With love, with patience, and with Faith
    ....She'll make her way" ~ Natalie Merchant

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I don't get all the Kirstie hate.

Hines was definitely the best dancer, and Chelsea was a close second, but Kirstie was a legitimate finalist. You could also make a case for Petra, Romeo, or Ralph for that last spot but there's nobody who clearly got jobbed out of being a finalist.
    Not Kirstie hate, Kirstie realism, she was God's awful compared to the other finalists. Yeah, yeah, yeah, great story and all with her losing the weight ( as if someone else was responsible for her packing 2+ bills to begin with), but as a dancer, she was sadly lacking, and it wasn't fair that she was occupying a spot in the finals. Also I found her personality repulsive, I don't think I ever saw a moment where she offered a fellow competitior a genuine good thought.
    Last edited by zulater; 05-28-2011 at 09:30 PM.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Senior Member Array title="vader29 has a reputation beyond repute"> vader29's Avatar

Hines and Kym on Jimmy Kimmel's show from Tuesday night: