Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 2011 Pittsburgh Pirates Season Thread.

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

2011 Pittsburgh Pirates Season Thread.

Looks like either Maholm or Correia will start in Chicago on Opening Day 2011. I'm hoping for Maholm...

I am so ready for April 9th-10 weekend. We are sitting 7 rows up from 1st base by the visitors dugout on Saturday night and 7 rows up from 3rd base by the Pirates dugout on the 10th. Hope to see some of you there..

Here is too a successful 2011 thread and season..

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Re: 2011 Pittsburgh Pirates Season Thread.

Correria get's the nod today for the Bucco's opening game. Let's make it a good one!

LET'S GO BUCS!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

First bucco's hit of 2011 is McCutchen 2 out double NICE!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

2 strikeout's for Dempster damn he is good.

- Greg Lloyd

Ugh rough start for Alvarez. Misses a grounder to give a runner to first and now overthrows to Overbay and a runner scores, ugh 1-0 Cubs.

- Greg Lloyd

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Well, here's to another wonderful fucking season.

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

Did Doumit just throw someone out?

This pitcher sucks.

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Walkers Grand Slam was amazing!

The Borskinator Array title="Borski is on a distinguished road"> Borski's Avatar

Raise the Jolly Rodger! Buccos Win and are Undeafeated!

Lets Go Bucs!

Fucking right baby hell of a Buccos win! Walker and McCutchen are going to have huge years hitting like that, and a grand slam on opening day HELL YEAH! Correia played pretty damn good and Meek and Hanharan came out hot as well shutting the Cubs down late! Great W and a great way to start off the year, GO BUCS!

- Greg Lloyd

Steelers fan, circa 1985 Array title="BigNastyDefense is a name known to all"> BigNastyDefense's Avatar

I can't wait for next weekend! I am coming into Pittsburgh on Friday evening (the 8th) and I am doing the Pirates 5k walk Saturday morning and going to the game that evening!

GO BUCCOS!!!

RIP Marianne "HTG" - You'll Always Be With Us
    Follow me on Twitter @Blue_Collar_Guy

Married and happy Array title="BPS3akaWirels3 has a spectacular aura about"> BPS3akaWirels3's Avatar

I to see ya there,,

Nothing better then a Black & Gold Wedding 09/24/11

Wow that's awesome Im also going to the Friday April 8th game Woo see you all there!

- Greg Lloyd

Anyone worried about Alvarez. I know it was only 1 game, but he had an 2 errors at 3rd base, and went 0-4 on the plate. Just a rough first game Im sure he will step it up.

- Greg Lloyd

Big Zambrano on the mound for the Cubs should be a great game, LET'S GO BUCS!

- Greg Lloyd

Boom great blast from Alvarez and Tabata from second scores and it's 1-0 Buccos!

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Pirates are 5-0 on Opening Day since 2007 --- and 250-393 in all other games!!!!

Mahalom get's his first today, hope to see him have a more consistent season.

- Greg Lloyd

God I love these black uniforms, I need one!

- Greg Lloyd

YES! Neil Walker comes through with a double from Tabata on first scores and it's now 2-0 Bucs!

- Greg Lloyd

Mahalom looking strong through 4 innings so far and just pitched into a great double play!

- Greg Lloyd

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Anyone worried about Alvarez. I know it was only 1 game, but he had an 2 errors at 3rd base, and went 0-4 on the plate. Just a rough first game Im sure he will step it up.
    I'm not real worried. I think it may have been opening day jitters.

Quote Originally Posted by Borski View Post
    I'm not real worried. I think it may have been opening day jitters.
    Agreed. He showed potential last season and I know this kid will only get better.

- Greg Lloyd

Mahalom throwing 6 scoreless innings so far today, Great to see!

- Greg Lloyd

HOME RUN Jones! His first hit of the season 3-0 GO BUCS!

- Greg Lloyd

Big Z looks like he hurt his wrist and he is done for the day.

- Greg Lloyd

Mahalom goes for 6 2/3 innings and gives up 0 runs, hell of a job and now Vera is on to finish up the inning.

- Greg Lloyd

3-1 Cubs score and 0 outs in the 8th come on Meek!

- Greg Lloyd

Overbay makes an error at first and now it's 3-2 Bucs in the 8th with no out COME ON GUYS!

- Greg Lloyd