Thread: 2011 Draft Day Tailgate, and Fan Fest Info

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

2011 Draft Day Tailgate, and Fan Fest Info

All SU members that are attending the 2011 Steelers Fan Fest, are invited to our tailgate. So, bring some Hot Dogs or Hamburgers, or bring a steak, we can grill them there. BYOB. Tailgate starts at 9am. (Tailgate opens when the lot opens, watch this thread I will let you know what time, and which lot as soon as they announce that, last season we were in Gold Lot #2. On the corner of Tony Dorsett Dr. and General Robinson St. More than likely the same this year.) Look for a White GMC Sierra Truck. If yas get lost call me on my cell phone: 724-651-9626. (Ask for Dom) Let's get together, and talk about our draft thus far, and whether you are liking it or hating it. Hope to see yas there!

Attention Steelers Fans! The Pittsburgh Steelers invite you to join us as we kickoff the 2011 season at the annual Steelers Fan Blitz, presented by Xfinity. This exciting draft day event will be held on Saturday April 30 from 11:00 am - 5:00 pm at Heinz Field.

Tickets are now on sale at
    Buy Tickets Now and the Steelers Sideline Stores at: Monroeville Mall, South Hills Village, Pittsburgh Mills and Grove City. Tickets prices are $12 for adults and $5 for children 12 and under for the entire day of activities!

This year's event will feature the following activities for fans of all ages:

* The 2010 Lamar Hunt AFC Championship Trophy will be on display to the general public on the stage in The Coca-Cola Great Hall. The Coca-Cola Great Hall will also feature the Steelers Sideline Store for the best selections of Steelers merchandise anywhere.

* The Steelers will hold Youth Skill Sessions on the playing field conducted by former Steelers players throughout the day. All fans will also be permitted on the playing field to attempt field goals throughout the entire day.

* Former Steelers Player autographs will be held in the Coca-Cola Great Hall, East Club Lounge, West Rotunda and the West Concourse areas from 11:00 am -- 5:00 pm. Please check www.steelers.com for player updates. The player's schedules, locations and times are subject to change.

* Central Blood Bank will hold a Blood Drive in the North Club Lounge during the Steelers Fan Blitz. All pre-registered fans donating blood will receive free admission to this year’s event.

* Register to win great prizes including tickets to Steelers home games from the Xfinity Prize Tent in the South Plaza. Test your passing skills at the Xfinity Quarterback Challenge for a chance to win 4 tickets to the first Steelers regular season home game.

* The East Club Lounge will be open to all fans featuring Draft Day Contests, a new ESPN3 display and inflatables for kids of all ages

* Steely McBeam will be present the entire day to meet and greet Steelers fans.

* The Daktronics board will feature Steelers TV, plus live coverage of the 2011 NFL Draft on the NFL Network and ESPN.

* The Steelers Locker Room will be open for all fans. While inside the Steelers Locker Room, subscribe to the Steelers Digest and check out the Draft Day special.

* Sign-up for the Official Steelers Fan Club inside the Steelers Locker Room with a level available for every fan.

* For more information on the 2011 Steelers Fan Blitz, please contact us at 412-697-7713.
    * The Pittsburgh Steelers thank you for great support and look forward to seeing all of Steelers Nation at Heinz Field on Saturday April 30!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"

Senior Member Array title="Stlrs4Life is an unknown quantity at this point"> Stlrs4Life's Avatar

Re: 2011 Draft Day Tailgate, and Fan Fest Info

Nobody? You guys are missing out on a good time!
    "If I could start my life all over again, I'd be a Professional Football Player, and you Damn well better believe, I'd be a Pittsburgh Steeler!"