Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy football

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Cool Fantasy football

I know it's only May, but when are we going to get the new Steel Universe Fantasy Football League started? Leagues can be created on ESPN now.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    I know it's only May, but when are we going to get the new Steel Universe Fantasy Football League started? Leagues can be created on ESPN now.
    I'm down.

If there's no objections, I can sit down and create our league.

Go for it. You'll have no trouble filling it up.

NFL's Dirtiest Player Array title="86WARD has a reputation beyond repute"> 86WARD's Avatar

lol...a little early...

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

If there's no objections, I can sit down and create our league.
    I got into my 1st league last year. Would love to be in one here this year.

AML

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Im in as well, let's get it started!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

I have begun creation of our League (SUFFL-Steelers Universe Fantasy Football League) it will consist of 12 teams, 2 divisions. Scoring type will be head to head points. Teams will be filled on a first come first serve basis, naturally leaving 1 spot open for HTG if she's interested in playing. I am dealing with funeral arrangements for my Uncle, so I will have it up and running for invites by the end of the week.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Please count me in if I'm not too late

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

I have begun creation of our League (SUFFL-Steelers Universe Fantasy Football League) it will consist of 12 teams, 2 divisions. Scoring type will be head to head points. Teams will be filled on a first come first serve basis, naturally leaving 1 spot open for HTG if she's interested in playing. I am dealing with funeral arrangements for my Uncle, so I will have it up and running for invites by the end of the week.
    By my count you already have 6 not counting HTG.

I'm very sorry to hear about your uncle. God bless you and your family.

AML

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I'm in...condolences, Kat...I lost two family members this week.

Thank you Texasteel.

Thank you Suitanim, My condolences goes out to you and your family as well.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Im sorry to hear about your family my prayers go out to you, I also lost my Great Uncle last week

Thank you Hindes, my condolences goes out to you and your family as well.

Invites have been sent to all who have pm'd me their e-mail address. 5 spots left.

Senior Member Array title="Boomerang is an unknown quantity at this point"> Boomerang's Avatar

Sorry to hear your news mate.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    I'm in...condolences, Kat...I lost two family members this week.
    I'm so sorry, Randy. If there is anything I can do, please just ask.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Sorry to hear Kat. Prayers to you and your family! I accepted my invite good to go!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Formerly Big7BenHOF Array title="ChosenOne is an unknown quantity at this point">

Extremely sorry to hear. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Count me in the league.
    "Steeler football is 60 minutes. It's never going to be pretty. Throw style points out the window, but these guys will fight to the end." - Mike Tomlin

Black and Gold Lantern Array title="The Duke is just really nice"> The Duke's Avatar

This is the same from last year on ESPN right? sorry, I usually looked over at the old topics in SF to refresh my mind

if it is I'm in again Kat
    "We're a team. There's no offense. There's no defense. There's no special teams. We're one. We're a band of brothers." – Ben Roethlisberger

Hey Kat, how many spots are left I have talked to my son about joining the site and he would probably be interested in joining our league as well. He did ask me if we did have a site league. I told him I thought there was usually a couple.

AML

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Earliest I've ever signed up...looks like we got a decent draft time, although Saturday night may be a bit tough for some...

All signed up!

I just put that time in, any issues with the date or time, it can be changed to accommodate.

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Hey Kat, how many spots are left I have talked to my son about joining the site and he would probably be interested in joining our league as well. He did ask me if we did have a site league. I told him I thought there was usually a couple.

There are 5 empty spots, so he's welcome.

Thank you Boom.

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Sorry to hear Kat. Prayers to you and your family! I accepted my invite good to go!
    Thank you for your prayers, steelpride.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenOne View Post
    Extremely sorry to hear. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.

Count me in the league.
    Thank you for your prayers, ChosenOne.

Tim Lumber's #1 fan Array title="steelax04 is an unknown quantity at this point">

There are 5 empty spots, so he's welcome.

All full yet?
    [Insert something clever and witty here.]