Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy football

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Re: Fantasy football

Wow...I barely limped into the playoffs, losing last week dropped me from the 3 seed all the way down to the 8 seed. Being the 8 seed means I get to play K9 in the first round, a team that has kicked my ass pretty handily twice this year.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Wow....Chris Johnson just scored more points than Peyton manning.

I'm screwed

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Don't even think like that, in the playoffs, anything can happen, you may be the Cinderella team. Good Luck

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

For obvious reasons, this will be my last year playing with you guys. Wanted to say thanks, and that I had fun playing. This year was especially interesting because of all the parity.

Take care all!
    Fire Goodell

If you don't mind me asking, what reasons are obvious?

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I don't read or post anymore (and that's no indictment of this or any other board, I really just don't post on MB's much now)...I guess I could still play if somebody emails me next year. It is a keeper league...
    Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    I don't read or post anymore (and that's no indictment of this or any other board, I really just don't post on MB's much now)...I guess I could still play if somebody emails me next year. It is a keeper league...
    Yes Suitanim it is a keeper league, and yes, I have no problem with sending you an e-mail when ESPN has the league up & ready for next season. Have A Safe & Merry Christmas, And A Happy New Year.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

In one league today, I took a chance with Cartoon vs. the Browns and he isn't doing SHIT. I sat Baby Eli as he has been having a rough time the past couple of games and didn't like the matchup against Philly's D. What does he do? Throws 4 TD passes. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Thank God I played him in my other leagues.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

HERE WE GO Array title="Randy06 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Randy06's Avatar

I appreciate your act of kindness HTG lol....

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randy06 View Post
    I appreciate your act of kindness HTG lol....
    It's not over - not by a long shot.

If I had played Eli, I would have squashed you like a bug. I don't care one way or the other - it's just for fun!

HERE WE GO Array title="Randy06 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Randy06's Avatar

Your tellin me...owens and moreno killed me i still have hope....

Quote Originally Posted by Randy06 View Post
    Your tellin me...owens and moreno killed me i still have hope....
    You gave it a valiant effort, Randy. I won by 1 point.

Well played game Steel Devil knocking me out of the playoffs. Good Luck to you & Royale w/cheese in the Championship Game. I want to thank everyone for playing this year, and keeping it fun & competitive. Happy Holidays & Be Safe.

Congratulations goes out to Steel Devil on winning the 1st Steelers Universe Keeper League Championship!!! Way to go, staying in it till the end paid off. I would think you need to PM HTG, and/or Fansince'76 in regards to the League Championship Trophy. I hope every team owner enjoyed themselves this season, and will be back next season, remember this is a keeper league. If anyone has anything in regards to the league that they would like to see, change, questions, comments, or whatever post them here or the league page, and I will address them. I'll like to wish everyone a Very Happy New Year.

Congrats Steel Devil!

Gary and I will put our heads together on getting you your much deserved trophy!

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Congrats Steel Devil. It has been a fun year, and I'm waiting for next year to start already.

AML

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Thank you everyone for the comments. This was a fun league and I hope it will continue to be fun. I feel honored to have won the 1st ever league championship. I feel like Lombardi winning the first Super Bowl. Except this is way more important...

And I didn't know I was going to be getting an actual trophy for winning but that is excellent news and I would be most appreciative.

You deserve it, well played season.

The trophy has been ordered and will be shipped to my house. As soon as I get it, I will send it on to you SD.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

I got the trophy and it is awesome!!!

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Congrats again!

Glad you got it hon and so happy you like it! Just so you know - I'm winning it next year.

I am happy to hear that you received the trophy. Thank you again goes out to HTG, Fansince'76, and X-Terminator for donating the trophy to the league, it really gives a big incentive for league members to play their hardest until the end. I'm also happy to hear that SU will be putting up the trophy for the 2011 season.

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    Glad you got it hon and so happy you like it! Just so you know - I'm winning it next year.
    I for one have something to say about that, but there is nothing wrong with having a wishful thought.

2011 Steelers Universe Keeper League is now active. Who's in? Let it be know with a response.

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    2011 Steelers Universe Keeper League is now active. Who's in? Let it be know with a response.
    I'm in!!!!

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

I would like to join this lg if there is room.

If someone doesn't want to play in the league going forward you'll have their spot Ted. Mind you it's a keeper from last year, and going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    You know I'm in!

No doubt HTG, you are automatic. How have you been?