Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy football

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Re: Fantasy football

It's done, except for it's 8:15pm est, Sunday 22 Aug 10, 8:00pm was not available.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

Awesome! Thanks, everyone...hope all will be drafting live. I've been scared shitless of auto-draft since I saw Yahoo stick a guy with Chris Hope as his 3rd round pick.
    Fire Goodell

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Just wanted to let everyone know that the winner of the SU league will receive a trophy!

Thank you Fansince'76, and anyone else involved with this decision. You guys are just great.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    Thank you Fansince'76, and anyone else involved with this decision. You guys are just great.
    Thanks should go to HTG and X-T as well. And no problem, KAT - our aim is to run this board the way we wanted SF to be run but wasn't.

I have placed a poll question on the League Home Page, half the members have answered, would like for everyone to give their input, so we can move forward.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I tried to vote but it appears the pol is closed.

My vote is definitely to make this a keeper league, though...
    Fire Goodell

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    I tried to vote but it appears the pol is closed.

My vote is definitely to make this a keeper league, though...
    I'm in total agreement.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

One vote per owner. Now, all we need is to come up with is a number of players to keep from this years rosters for our 2011 season.

Two seems to be the standard number. One isn't enough, and 3 gets to be too high risk/high reward.

Two keepers, anyone?
    Fire Goodell

I will put up a poll on the League home page.

The poll is up on the League home page.

Everyone do understand that we have a roster of 21 players, that includes Individual Defensive Players?

I like what I'm see on the discussion board on the league home page. Hopefully we can narrow down what we would like to have before the season starts (maybe before the draft).

Just a reminder that our draft day is Sunday 22 Aug 10 at 8:15pm est.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Draft this weekend!!! Cant wait

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    Draft this weekend!!! Cant wait
    I'm with you hon. Actually, counting our draft Sunday - I have 13 FF drafts this week. Had 7 last week, 2 this week thus far and 5 more the last week of the month to finish out my leagues.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    I'm with you hon. Actually, counting our draft Sunday - I have 13 FF drafts this week. Had 7 last week, 2 this week thus far and 5 more the last week of the month to finish out my leagues.
    That is Krazy!!!!!....I try and keep it to three a year. I have no idea how you keep up with all that

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    That is Krazy!!!!!....I try and keep it to three a year. I have no idea how you keep up with all that
    The lady has a passion. She wins too!!

AML

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

O YEA!! DRAFT TONITE!!!

Anyone else experiencing trouble with ESPN.com? I was loading and changing my draft order and all of a sudden the site just started timing out...
    Fire Goodell

No I haven't had any problems as of yet, the draft room is now open.

Posting the draft results was just too long, but I just want to let everyone know that I enjoyed spending my Sunday evening with each, and everyone of you, hope you enjoyed it as well. Hope everyone enjoys the season, and have fun.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    Posting the draft results was just too long, but I just want to let everyone know that I enjoyed spending my Sunday evening with each, and everyone of you, hope you enjoyed it as well. Hope everyone enjoys the season, and have fun.
    I did enjoy it very much. Spent over 3 hours on the phone with my son, there go's my minutes, and he had a great time as well. Thanks for all the work you put into this, and don't say it was nothing. Have a great season. Now thing I will go to see what all I'm up against this year.

AML

Thanks KATK - it was a blast!

Good luck to everyone this season!

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Had a great time KATK and it will be my pleasure to win this league! Hehe
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Senior Member Array title="zulater has a reputation beyond repute"> zulater's Avatar

It looks like I'm out, yahoo wont let me access the league even with the password, says the league is already full even though i previously joined.
    "A man's got to know his limitations."

Quote Originally Posted by zulater View Post
    It looks like I'm out, yahoo wont let me access the league even with the password, says the league is already full even though i previously joined.
    This thread is the ESPN Keeper League.

Quote Originally Posted by steelpride12 View Post
    Had a great time KATK and it will be my pleasure to win this league! Hehe
    I can think of 11 owners who may have something to say about that, on any account, good luck.

I don't know if anyone else has seen this commercial, but I thought it was pretty funny, and by the way, Good Luck everyone this season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yZeDvHcRH8