Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasy football

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Re: Fantasy football

Quote Originally Posted by steelax04 View Post
    All full yet?
    4 members have signed up, 4 members have been sent invites, but haven't signed up (Texasteel, HTG, suitanim, NCSteeler). There are 4 open spots. If your interested, first come, first serve, pm your e-mail address to me, and I'll send out an invite.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    4 members have signed up, 4 members have been sent invites, but haven't signed up (Texasteel, HTG, suitanim, NCSteeler). There are 4 open spots. If your interested, first come, first serve, pm your e-mail address to me, and I'll send out an invite.
    Sorry KAT, I'll take care of that tomorrow.

AML

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

I'll sign up right now KATK.

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
    I'll sign up right now KATK.
    Cool, now I get to kick ur ass in two leagues

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    Cool, now I get to kick ur ass in two leagues
    Good luck trying.

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

This isn't a 2 team race yet my friends.

AML

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

I'm having trouble joining...I'm locked in as team 7, but can't seem to get my status as "joined" for some reason...
    Fire Goodell

Quote Originally Posted by suitanim View Post
    I'm having trouble joining...I'm locked in as team 7, but can't seem to get my status as "joined" for some reason...
    There seems to be a problem with ESPN if you are using IE, they are working on the problem. You are registered with ESPN? They said once you click on the link, it will take you to the site, and then there should be a link to accept the invite.

Klaatu barada nikto Array title="suitanim has a brilliant future"> suitanim's Avatar

If anyone else is trying to join, here's what I'm experiencing. IE won't provide an actual "join" button, so I'm in limbo as team 7 but actually only officially invited to play. I tried going through via Firefox, and the portal through FF said registration is closed for ALL ESPN FF.

I'm sure they will iron out the wrinkles soon...
    Fire Goodell

There are 4 spots open, Suitanim has not joined as of yet. So, if anyone wants to play, pm me your e-mail address, and I'll send out an invite.

Well, I still CANNOT get in...even in Firefox.

So if someone wants my spot it seems it's not going to be reserved while I figure this out, so have at it...
    Fire Goodell

It's still your spot, call 1-888-549-ESPN for help on all things Fantasy, maybe they can get you through whatever seems to be the problem.

w00t!

Finally in....all fear Team Suit!
    Fire Goodell

Glad to see you on board, Suitanim. There are 3 open spots remaining, if anyone wants to play, let it be known, shoot me a pm with your e-mail address, and I'll send out an invite. For those already in, let me know on the league page what your thoughts are on the settings, draft date, and time.

Banned Array title="KAT43 is an unknown quantity at this point">

I heard you had a spot available and I like to take one of the spots. I'm Texasteel's son.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

If there are still spots open I would like to play.

Thumbs up Re: Fantasy football

Quote Originally Posted by KAT43 View Post
    I heard you had a spot available and I like to take one of the spots. I'm Texasteel's son.
    Pm your e-mail address, and I'll send out an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    If there are still spots open I would like to play.
    Your invite has been sent.

If anyone has trouble signing in or accepting the invite, just make sure that you use Firefox (or another browser other than that POS IE). IE WILL NOT WORK!
    Fire Goodell

10 members have signed up, 1 member have been sent an invite, but haven't signed up (KAT43). There's 1 open spot. If your interested, first come, first serve, pm your e-mail address to me, and I'll send out the invite.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

BUMP

Still 1 spot in the league left.

Member Array title="Soufjerzz is an unknown quantity at this point"> Soufjerzz's Avatar

Please if there are any spots left I would love to play.

I will be at a wedding Saturday, August 21. Is there any chance of moving the draft? Is anyone else having a conflict? I always found Sunday evening to be the most conducive draft time, but if everyone is set with the 21st I guess I can just auto-draft.
    Fire Goodell

Thanks for letting it be known Suitanim, I am really hoping that we can get together as a league, and agree on a date that everyone can make. If anyone has a problem with moving the draft date to the following day (Sunday, 22 Aug 10), please speak up.

My schedule is unpredictable. If I can't be here I'll just let the auto select do it. I got no problem with that.

AML

Thanks for letting it be known Suitanim, I am really hoping that we can get together as a league, and agree on a date that everyone can make. If anyone has a problem with moving the draft date to the following day (Sunday, 22 Aug 10), please speak up.
    I have no problem with it. I prefer Sunday.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Sundays are usually golf day for me, but as long as the time stays the same i should be good. I think it was set for 8 pm eastern correct?

Yeah, I was hoping for Sunday evening. It just seems like the slowest time for most people...
    Fire Goodell

Senior Member Array title="PalmerSteel is on a distinguished road"> PalmerSteel's Avatar

geesh. i went to activate my personal league with friends and see what was going on here and this got a jump start early. looks like its filled. i will post another thread to see if their is enough people interested over the next month for another league. if not, and a position opens up let me know. i would be interested. if not, not that big of a deal. i got a baby now that has made me forget what spare time means
    "I think they can count on me. And I want them to be able to count on me."
    ~ Big Ben Roethlisberger, 2005

Yea I would also prefer Sunday night to Saturday night. That will be first week of classes, I got parties to go to Saturday night....