Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy football

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Re: Fantasy football

131 points for me yesterday!!!!

Senior Member Array title="KATK9 is on a distinguished road"> KATK9's Avatar

Had to stop your winning streak Steel City Pride. You'll have a chance to get back at me.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KATK9 View Post
    Had to stop your winning streak Steel City Pride. You'll have a chance to get back at me.
    Had a feeling I'd be hearing from you, lol. That'll teach me to run my mouth. I had an off week, but I'm averaging 233 a week, so I like my chances this year.

U.S. AIR FORCE Array title="Hindes204 has much to be proud of"> Hindes204's Avatar

253.5 points this week (and I even had Peyton sitting on the bench), I'm back on a roll.

Still averaging 235 points a week...kickin ass and taking names. This week may be rough though, half of my team is on a bye week.

This week will be tough for you, lol.

I need Peyton to somehow throw for 300+ without ever tossing the ball to Decker or Thomas, lol

You are my Mt Everest my friend. Through the years I can never seem to beat you. See you in the playoffs brother!!!

Junior Member Array title="Steeldeal is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steeldeal's Avatar

Thanks for a good season everyone. Looking forward to trying to repeat next season.
    "Fortunately for us we have what you can't buy, which is Legacy, which is an unbelievable standard and expectation, and all of those great things." Mike Tomlin

2013 Season

Hey guys......hope everyone had a great off-season and everyone and their families are doing good. It's that time again..... I have 2 polls up for you guys to vote on. First in the message board is the check in thread, just vote by your team name if your coming back for the 2013 season. The second poll is on the league main page..... I thought we could try something different to renew interest and keep everyone's team fresh. I thought we could have a few keepers and do a redraft, maybe this year or next..... Let me know on both polls guys!!!

I am aware that we do have 1 opening for Team Suit, any one interested, first come, first serve.

2013 Season

Hey guys......hope everyone had a great off-season and everyone and their families are doing good. It's that time again..... I have 2 polls up for you guys to vote on. First in the message board is the check in thread, just vote by your team name if your coming back for the 2013 season. The second poll is on the league main page..... I thought we could try something different to renew interest and keep everyone's team fresh. I thought we could have a few keepers and do a redraft, maybe this year or next..... Let me know on both polls guys!!!
    Ive expressed my feelings on this before, so you know Im all about a shuffle (even though my team is pretty stacked). Even knocking down the number of keepers to 5 for a years just to shuffle things up and then raise it back to ten next year...just a thought

I am aware that we do have 1 opening for Team Suit, any one interested, first come, first serve.
    I'm assuming being banned from the site translates into not being allowed to play?

Not necessarily, I always wanted to keep it in house, but Suit wrote on the league page to give up his team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hindes204 View Post
    Ive expressed my feelings on this before, so you know Im all about a shuffle (even though my team is pretty stacked). Even knocking down the number of keepers to 5 for a years just to shuffle things up and then raise it back to ten next year...just a thought

I'm assuming being banned from the site translates into not being allowed to play?
    We will know soon.

I reached out to Suit, and he will not be returning this year. So, we do have an open spot.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

I'm definitely interested. I've been playing fantasy football for over 20 years and am an active owner.

Let me know!
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Pm myself your name, and your e-mail, and I will send you an invite.

Attitude is everything Array title="SteelerFanInStl has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelerFanInStl's Avatar

Pm myself your name, and your e-mail, and I will send you an invite.
    PM sent!

Your invite has been sent. Welcome aboard

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Welcome to the league SteelerFanInStl.

Thanks for the invite and welcome. I'm sure that's it's gonna be fun!

I haven't had a chance to actually join yet but I did receive the invite.
    I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play!- Jack Lambert

Well there you have it... Array title="NCSteeler has a reputation beyond repute"> NCSteeler's Avatar

looking like I'm gonna have a pretty busy fall winter. I'll play but if someone wants in they can have my team.
    Merry Christmas

Member Array title="Tommy8Gun is an unknown quantity at this point"> Tommy8Gun's Avatar

Anyone still looking for an extra player? Please let me know, as I would love to participate! Thanks.

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

I'm not in this yr guys

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy8Gun View Post
    Anyone still looking for an extra player? Please let me know, as I would love to participate! Thanks.
    We have 1 owner not playing, and 1 who will give up his team if someone wants in I will send over both teams links for you to look at, and you can choose.

http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhou...&seasonId=2013

Quote Originally Posted by NCSteeler View Post
    looking like I'm gonna have a pretty busy fall winter. I'll play but if someone wants in they can have my team.
    Found an owner for your team. It was great having you as a part of the league.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

We now have only 1 team opening, anyone interested? Let me know, by sending your full name, and email for your invite, via pm.

Hello everyone,

We need to have a roll call to know who all will be playing in the Steelers Forever League this season.

THE REGULATORS

Wrecking Crew
    Last edited by KATK9; 06-25-2013 at 08:23 PM.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Wrecking Crew

Thank you for the quick reply

Junior Member Array title="Steeldeal is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steeldeal's Avatar

Hello everyone,

We need to have a roll call to know who all will be playing in the Steelers Forever League this season.

THE REGULATORS

Wrecking Crew
    nowfor7
    "Fortunately for us we have what you can't buy, which is Legacy, which is an unbelievable standard and expectation, and all of those great things." Mike Tomlin

We now have

The Regulators

Wrecking Crew

nowfor7