Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: March Madness 2011

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Re: March Madness 2011

Well the Sweet 16 starts up tonight. Can't wait. 2 hours away.

I'll be hoping for San Diego State I guess. If Duke were to beat UCONN to get to the final four it would be f'in sweet. But if Duke lost to them again like 04 and 99 I would be super pissed. So.... Yeah..... San Diego State... Even if they may have a home court advantage.

Speaking of home court advantage, I expect Arizona to have a homecourt advantage tonight. Which I think it is always funny how that works out because #1 seeds are supposed to have that advantage. Oh well...

This will be a hard game for us. I think this game will probably be harder to win than the next one, if we can move on that is. I hope I'm wrong...

And I don't really care who wins the other 2 games as I don't have any of those 4 teams moving on past today anyway)my bracket is horrible). I guess I will be for BYU and Butler. I don't understand why the games are not more spaced out during the day instead of having 2 on at once. I won't be able to watch any of the BU-Wisc. game because I will be watching the Duke game.... Stupid.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Unbelievable....

Way to blow it guys. 2nd half was pathetic.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Anyone who has a perfect bracket needs to be asked about Gray's Sports Almanac.

Pretty sure no one has ever had a perfect bracket. The odds of it happening are really high. Like higher than the odds of you spontaneously combusting.

Senior Member Array title="Carolina Steelers has a spectacular aura about"> Carolina Steelers's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

anyone have Butler vs VCU in final 4? WOW only if I had the sports almanac from the future like Biff (Back to the Future Reference).

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

How a team plays in the tournament does not mean they deserved to be in it in the first place.

VCU did not belong in over VT, Colorado, or Alabama.

Congrats to them. I hope they win it all or Butler one because I can't stand the other two as I have stated many times on here. But their run does not change the fact that their season did not deserve an NCAA bid.

haha the announcers just said the national championship game is like the steelers-ravens.

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

They wish basketball games could be that intense

its because of the score. It was 22-19 at halftime.

Screw you Butler, screw you.

Senior Member Array title="steelreserve has a reputation beyond repute"> steelreserve's Avatar

The most entertaining part of that whole game was the F-bomb at the 6:20 mark.

The only entertaining thing that could come from this game is hopefully the NCAA will make them take down that banner because of their POS coach.

F*ck em. And f*ck Butler for playing like 5 year old girls and just handing it to em.