Well the Sweet 16 starts up tonight. Can't wait. 2 hours away.

I'll be hoping for San Diego State I guess. If Duke were to beat UCONN to get to the final four it would be f'in sweet. But if Duke lost to them again like 04 and 99 I would be super pissed. So.... Yeah..... San Diego State... Even if they may have a home court advantage.

Speaking of home court advantage, I expect Arizona to have a homecourt advantage tonight. Which I think it is always funny how that works out because #1 seeds are supposed to have that advantage. Oh well...

This will be a hard game for us. I think this game will probably be harder to win than the next one, if we can move on that is. I hope I'm wrong...

And I don't really care who wins the other 2 games as I don't have any of those 4 teams moving on past today anyway)my bracket is horrible). I guess I will be for BYU and Butler. I don't understand why the games are not more spaced out during the day instead of having 2 on at once. I won't be able to watch any of the BU-Wisc. game because I will be watching the Duke game.... Stupid.