Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2011

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Re: March Madness 2011

1:13 left and Pitt up 69-68 man another heart churner, come on Pitt control the ball!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Lets see if Butler makes this buzzer beater.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

how stupid...

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Horrible ugh!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

how stupid again....

Ugh Pitt's gonna blow it again NOO!

- Greg Lloyd

Butler wins, OMG! Ugh Pitt again another #1 seed another blown season.

- Greg Lloyd

The stupidity in the last 5 seconds was amazing....

Ugh Im so upset man. Every year Pitt plays so amazing during the regular season with a championship caliber defense and again find a way to do something stupid and lose...

- Greg Lloyd

Well 1 of Florida or BYU is gonna be in the Elite Eight. Thats funny.

Kansas St. better pick it up. I have them in the final four.

LETS GO CINCY!!

Kemba Walking is a one man wrecking crew!

- Greg Lloyd

Freakin Kemba Walker. Get it together Cincy.

Cincy playing like a bunch of 5 year old girls.

How the HELL is that an intentional foul?

Uconn has shot 16 FTs and Cincy has shot 4....

I think Jim Clahoun is cheating.

Senior Member Array title="Godfather has a brilliant future">

Dangit...I thought about picking Butler to upset Pitt in the second round, and I decided not to because it wasn't the same Butler team as last year. :banghead:

Pitt's choked in the postseason so much that they should start using the Tomahawk Chop.

K state playing well now. Pullen has 30 points.

My entire Southeast region is screwed up. The only S16 team I got right was Florida. And I had K State vs. St. Johns in the Elite Eight..... ugh.

Can't believe a college basketball team telegraphs their passes like Cincy just did. Thats pathetic.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

E = mc2

Pitt in the NCAA Tournament = epic failure to the 9th power

Senior Member Array title="Edman has a reputation beyond repute">

The Pitt Panthers make gagging an artform. Bounced in the first game in the Big East Tourney, struggle against UNC Asheville, go up against the first legitimate competition in the tournament and promptly get bounced. I wasn't shocked or disappointed by Pitt's loss, it's typical Jamie Dixon Pitt Panthers getting exposed in the spotlight by legitimate and well-coached competition.

Hope they enjoy being the laughing stock today.

Go Washington Huskies!!

Duke holds on... Better play better next weekend.

Washington hands the game to UNC..... Very painful to watch....

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Yea UK will give Ohio State all they can handle. Ohio State has no one that can guard Knight.
    Yea Knight is a beast he is ridiculously quick and has a nice shot, but he is still just a freshman like much of the key players on the team which is their biggest downfall

Quote Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 View Post
    Yea Knight is a beast he is ridiculously quick and has a nice shot, but he is still just a freshman like much of the key players on the team which is their biggest downfall
    Well if you are a UK fan you better get used to it. Thats all that slimeball Calapari does is get 3 or 4 extremely talented freshmen a year and then they are gone. Plus get recruiting violations that erase his final fours.

Well my bracket is shot to hell. Worst one I have ever done probably. For the 2nd year in a row it looks like my girlfriend is gonna have a better one than me. She is beating me by 2 points and I have more teams eliminated than she does. 2 of my final four teams are already out. I only got 9 of the Sweet 16 right.

Senior Member Array title="Steelerone67 is an unknown quantity at this point"> Steelerone67's Avatar

During the Pitt game. After Robinsons foul.Afte the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerone67 View Post
    During the Pitt game. After Robinsons foul.Afte the game.
    is what I will be doing if UK beats Ohio State and UNC beats Marquette. Meaning that they would play each other and 1 of them would be guaranteed to reach the Final Four.

Actually it would be more like this: