Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: March Madness 2011

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Re: March Madness 2011

Clemson just got screwed by the ref. Called a foul when it should have been a travel.

K = Dean + Roy Array title="steeldevil is a jewel in the rough"> steeldevil's Avatar

Louisville loses. Kansas can now waltz into the Elite Eight.

Freakin Amazing! Array title="JonM229 will become famous soon enough"> JonM229's Avatar

Temple beats PSU 66-64

Kensucky gets lucky. F em.

Once, we were L Legends Array title="oneforthetoe has a reputation beyond repute">

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Kensucky gets lucky. F em.
    Well, Kentucky is not going far.

Pitt struggled early, and UNC ASH and been scrappy, but I think Pitt's business-like approach in the second half is exactly how top seed has to play early in the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by oneforthetoe View Post
    Well, Kentucky is not going far.

Pitt struggled early, and UNC ASH and been scrappy, but I think Pitt's business-like approach in the second half is exactly how top seed has to play early in the tournament.
    Well I hope WV beats them because if they get to the sweet 16 against Ohio St. I may have to root for UK... disgusting.

Richmond and Vandy close. I picked Richmond.

But im watching SD State play because I have not seen them play and Duke could play them in the EE. They seem to be good at shooting 3s.

I had St. John's in the Elite Eight....

Can't believe I was a little worried about playing Tennessee in the second round.... lol. Michigan up 30 on em.

KYRIEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Bump. Am I the only one watching today?

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

I watched a lot on Thursday, but didn't watch any on Friday. Of course I did watch the Pitt game though!

Round 2(or is it 3?) starts today. Some good games today of course. Pitt better not overlook Butler. Hopefully Uconn gets upset, but I doubt it.

Ill be happy either way with the first game. If WV wins that means Kentucky lost, and that is always good. If UK wins then the Big East loses another team early.

Ill be cheering for WV.

Kentucky playing well.... Excuse me while I vomit....

That Mazulla guy for WV is very crafty and smart.

The refs are screwing UK and I LOVE IT!!!

UK won again. Their next game they will play someone that has talent comparable to theirs though...

Florida UCLA is entertaining. Would not surprise me at all if Florida loses. One of the most overrated 2 seeds ever.

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

This is a good game..hopin to see another buzzer beater

I need zaga to upset BYU to help my bracket!!!
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Senior Member Array title="Nadroj 20 is just really nice"> Nadroj 20's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steeldevil View Post
    Round 2(or is it 3?) starts today. Some good games today of course. Pitt better not overlook Butler. Hopefully Uconn gets upset, but I doubt it.
    That game is scary for Pitt. I can't believe how uneasy I am today because Pitt is the better team but their history is against them. Something about them they just cant win when they are suppose to.
    "Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose"
    ~Rest In Peace HometownGal~

Florida as a 2 seed gets the BYU/Gonzaga winner in the S16?

Meanwhile if Duke beats Michigan we as a 1 seed will get the winner of Texas/Arizona.

That makes sense....

I thought getting a #1 seed was supposed to be preferable to getting a #2 seed?

Same can be said for Ohio State and Pitt. They would both be playing better teams in the S16 than Florida too....

Quote Originally Posted by Nadroj 20 View Post
    That game is scary for Pitt. I can't believe how uneasy I am today because Pitt is the better team but their history is against them. Something about them they just cant win when they are suppose to.
    Yea I know how scary Butler can be....

They play so fundamentally sound and just don't make mistakes. Kinda like Pitt. Also like Pitt they play great defense. This could be a very low scoring game.

good luck to Pitt. I think 56-49 Pitt.

Wildcat Steelers fan Array title="steelersfanman92 is an unknown quantity at this point"> steelersfanman92's Avatar

UK looked pretty good today, I was in Lexington watching the game and it was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by steelersfanman92 View Post
    UK looked pretty good today, I was in Lexington watching the game and it was awesome
    Yea UK will give Ohio State all they can handle. Ohio State has no one that can guard Knight.

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Ugly first half by Pitt ugh. They are a second half team, but like I thought Butler is playing great ball right now and Pitt needs to wake up. GO PITT!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

Quest For 7 Array title="steelpride12 is a splendid one to behold"> steelpride12's Avatar

Pitt within two now and storming back in the second. That's the story of their season. Come on Pitt take control now. Wow that Temple game is nuts!
    Missing you every day, thinking about the memories every moment, loving you every second Mom ♥ R.I.P. 1951-2011

"When you go out on the field and you're intense for 60 minutes, some guys don't want to do it. When I line up across from him, he has to do one of two things, he has to raise his level of play, or he's going to get his *** kicked all day"

- Greg Lloyd

San Diego State moves on in a great game. Now I hope Cincy beats UCONN tonight.

Do they not call offensive fouls in the BE or something? Pitt looks surprised by these calls.

Refs don't even know what offensive calls are.

- Greg Lloyd