Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chidi's Draft Hub

Senior Member Array title="Bluecoat96 has a reputation beyond repute"> Bluecoat96's Avatar

Re: Chidi's Draft Hub

It's because of people like you and LLT on this board that I can talk to all my friends who are coaches and were athletes and NOT sound like a complete dumbass.
    http://pic70.picturetrail.com/VOL1850/7714131/15251346/321617073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    It's because of people like you and LLT on this board that I can talk to all my friends who are coaches and were athletes and NOT sound like a complete dumbass.
    Ohhhh...so if you say something wrong, you can always say "Dont blame me...those dumbasses, Chidi & LLT, are the ones who said it."
    "I believe the game is designed to reward the ones who hit the hardest. If you can't take it, you shouldn't play"

-- Jack Lambert --

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LLT View Post
    Ohhhh...so if you say something wrong, you can always say "Dont blame me...those dumbasses, Chidi & LLT, are the ones who said it."
    It always worked for me.

AML

SteelerSal

Excellent job, Chidi!! I feel I can speak for everyone here by saying that you are a great contributer here and I really appreciate all you do for Steelers Universe......Thank You!!

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Great job Chidi.

What you have put together here is stunning. I am blown away by the detail and obvious time that you have put in. Give us some time to analyse your rankings and then we might start to discuss them in detail.

I think we may all owe it to CHIDI to get him an all access pass to the NFL draft. I know that it would be one place where he would be able to find the right thing to say to the ladies.

Time and time again this section of the board blows me away. I dont post much on the main section any more but the collection of individuals we have here in the DRAFT CENTRAL makes this a highlight. Ed, Perry, Gonz, Chidi and others make this place addictive.

I would like to be bold enough to challenge that I think we could actually host a mock from CHIDI along with PERRY's as representatives of Steeler Universe.

As Coach Tomlin says " the standard is the standard" and you my friend Chidi have just raised the standard. WOW.

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

Administrator Array title="Texasteel has a reputation beyond repute"> Texasteel's Avatar

Aussie, there has been talk of a draft interview on a local radio station. I think LLT and Chidi could put together a hours show that would make NFL Network jealous. Stuff like this kinda make you proud, doesn't it guys.

AML

Scouting talent downunder Array title="Aussie_steeler is a name known to all"> Aussie_steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Texasteel View Post
    Aussie, there has been talk of a draft interview on a local radio station. I think LLT and Chidi could put together a hours show that would make NFL Network jealous. Stuff like this kinda make you proud, doesn't it guys.

Agree 100% Tex.

I kinda have these mental pictures of LLT, Chidi and a few others who post here. Currently I kinda have a picture of everyone a bit like the latest action movie " the expendables". You know the one where all the greatest action heroes are put together.

A radio show would change my perception a little once I got to hear their voices. Unless they really do sound like Arnie, Sly, Dolph and Bruce Willis.

"NUMBER 7 FOR OUR BELOVED ONE IN HEAVEN"

SteelerSal

Yes sir...I'd love to see that happen.

Spaghetti Time Array title="Chidi29 has a reputation beyond repute"> Chidi29's Avatar

I'd totally be up for an interview. Hope the station would feel the same way.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by msafford View Post
    lol me too man. Haha, and yes Perry, I do blame you when I get called out on something..haha.

Senior Member Array title="43Hitman has a reputation beyond repute">
    3 Reel Treasure Slots Champion!

Also, fantastic work Chidi. Your diligence to do your own thing and not regurgitate articles is second to none, I really look forward to reading your stuff. I second the idea of SU getting you and LLT a NFL draft pass to represent the site.