Thread: Arizona Cardinals fan=moron

Senior Member Array title="polamalubeast has a reputation beyond repute">

Arizona Cardinals fan=moron

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=46520

Should we ASTERISK the Steelers SB XLIII win?

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

Re: Arizona Cardinals fan=moron

according to them, we're the morons

Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

MST Junkie Array title="SteelCityMom is on a distinguished road">

They're no better than whiny, pissant, Seahags fans.

Must be the conference their in.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Well, in their defense, there's a 2-1+ margin of "no" responses to the poll question in that thread (Should we ASTERISK the Steelers SB XLIII win?).

Senior Member Array title="smokin3000gt has a reputation beyond repute"> smokin3000gt's Avatar

There were actually a few non-whiners over there. The rest were fairly seahawk-ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by 86WARD View Post
    Tomlin is that good.

PATRIOTS**

BUNGLES
    Steelers - 18 Bengals - 16 #0in25 #anotherseasonBungled

HTG ¤-

Reigning Black & Gold Array title="venom has a reputation beyond repute"> venom's Avatar

Senior Member Array title="st33lersguy has a reputation beyond repute">

Put a pacifier on those people.
    Of course none of our superbowl wins are apparently legitamite while no one complains when every other team wins a superbowl

The Virginia Hillbilly Array title="Galax Steeler is a splendid one to behold"> Galax Steeler's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by st33lersguy View Post
    Put a pacifier on those people.
    Of course none of our superbowl wins are apparently legitamite while no one complains when every other team wins a superbowl
    Yea it don't matter who wins they will always be people who whine about something but the Seahawks superbowl was probably the biggest bunch of whinners of any of them.

Member Array title="klick81 is an unknown quantity at this point"> klick81's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokin3000gt View Post
    according to them, we're the morons

Quote Originally Posted by venom View Post
    GREAT PICTURES!!!

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

"Kurt's arm was going forward, there were three illegal blocking penalties not called on the harrison run back, there were no holding calls called on pitts horrible o-line. Asterisk? Yes"

Reason #5,698 why Steelers fans are classier. When we lost the Super Bowl against Dallas, we didn't blame the refs. We blamed a certain quarterback who kept throwing to the wrong team.

Administrator Array title="fansince'76 has a reputation beyond repute"> fansince'76's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Whiny-Ass Cards Bandwagoner
    Did anyone catch when James Harrison had Aaron Francisco on the ground and was mauling him? I think it was on a field goal or punt towards the end of the game. I don't know if I was more ticked that the refs missed the obvious personal foul or if it was that francisco just took it like a b-itch.
    :rolleyes2:

Uh, the ref DID tag Harrison with an unnecessary roughness penalty for that, but since we wound up with the ball on our own 2-yard line on the punt, it was moved back to the 1-yard line. It was also easy to miss the ref making the call due to the still-butthurt-over-the-Immaculate-Reception-and-biased-as-hell-because-of-it-Lardass Madden's ridiculous overreaction to it and bleating over and over that Harrison should've been tossed from the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiny-Ass Cards Bandwagoner #2
    I honestly still can't get over the last TD we gave up. Not that we gave it up(believe me, it turns my stomach when I think we did), but just I can't understand it that they didn't review it or anything. I've looked at photos and watched replays I don't even know how many times and I still don't see his right foot hitting the ground. It was on the ground, but it came up off the ground and rested on his other foot when he had control of the ball.
    Uh, jackass, They DID review it - for a good several minutes. It was a catch. Get over it. This, however, WAS NOT a catch but stood anyway:

But keep whining, bitching and crying about it.

Administrator Array title="HometownGal has a reputation beyond repute"> HometownGal's Avatar

CANCER - YOU PICKED THE WRONG BITCH!!!

Conservatarian Array title="Wallace108 is a splendid one to behold"> Wallace108's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post

He's even wearing red ...

Geek God Array title="X-Terminator has a reputation beyond repute"> X-Terminator's Avatar

God, I hate whiners. They're the reason why sports aren't as fun for me as they used to be. I'm just sick of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
    God, I hate whiners. They're the reason why sports aren't as fun for me as they used to be. I'm just sick of them all.

Ghost Poster Array title="ALLD has a reputation beyond repute"> ALLD's Avatar

I am going to put a tampon dispenser in their forum and make a million $.
    All Defense!

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Shiiiiiit. If any play is questionable it's Larry Johnsons first TD. He bobbled the damn ball all the way to the ground AND the ball touched the ground. He never had control over it.

Regardless, they had the game won until we marched right up the field and took it from them. END OF STORY.

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    Regardless, they had the game won until we marched right up the field and took it from them. END OF STORY.

The Princess' Daddy! Array title="stlrtruck will become famous soon enough"> stlrtruck's Avatar
    Tournaments Won: 1

Obviously not all water passes under the bridge. For some, mostly cardinals and seahawks fans, it washes the bridge away, leaving them stuck on the other side.

60 MINS, 53 MEN, 1 NATION
    STEELERS NATION

Good Guys with Black Hats Array title="SteelMember has a reputation beyond repute"> SteelMember's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheWarDen86 View Post
    Shiiiiiit. If any play is questionable it's Larry Johnsons first TD. He bobbled the damn ball all the way to the ground AND the ball touched the ground. He never had control over it.

Larry Fitzgerald... but the second part is pretty accurate.

Formerly TheWarden86 Array title="NJarhead has much to be proud of"> NJarhead's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SteelMember View Post
    Larry Fitzgerald... but the second part is pretty accurate.
    lmao. Ya know, I KNEW something wasn't right about that name. duh. Thanks SM.

Let's ride! Array title="BuddhaBus is just really nice">

It's kind of understandable how Cardinals and Seahawks fans get so upset. Charles Manson has a better chance of getting out of prison and winning a Nobel Peace Prize than either of them have of WINNING a Super Bowl. WASH THE SAND OUT OF YOUR VAGINAS ALREADY, BABIES!!!!!

member since day 1 Array title="7SteelGal43 is a name known to all"> 7SteelGal43's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ALLD View Post
    I am going to put a tampon dispenser in their forum and make a million $.

Stay classy, leftnutz

Senior Member Array title="Butch has a reputation beyond repute"> Butch's Avatar

I"m Sorry But I'm Calling B.S. on this whole thread until someone can show me that there even is such a thing as a FOOTBALL CARDINAL fan. All the fan's in phoenix are cryboy fans and that is why you are hearing all this crying over a Steeler Superbowl win. Remember roger staubach anybody??? WHAAAA!!!

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=50108

If Leinart loses game one to the Rams.....

He will be done. We need to start of 3-0, it's very possible. If Matt loses to St. Louis in the first game, his career will be done here. I hate to admit it, but it's the truth. I'm rooting for Matt all the way man, I hope that's not the case. We shall see.........

Quote Originally Posted by polamalubeast View Post
    http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=50108

If Leinart loses game one to the Rams.....

He will be done. We need to start of 3-0, it's very possible. If Matt loses to St. Louis in the first game, his career will be done here. I hate to admit it, but it's the truth. I'm rooting for Matt all the way man, I hope that's not the case. We shall see.........
    Leinart sucks. I'm gonna sit back and laugh watching that bandwagon clear out en masse when Beer Bong Boy mucks things up while their sieve of a defense gives up 35+ a game and the 49ers win that division as a result (and let's face it, only one team in the NFC West is going to the postseason, and that'll be the division winner).

Original Member Array title="steelerdude15 has a brilliant future"> steelerdude15's Avatar

49ers will probably take the NFC West this year with the Cards being in second. I also believe that Matt has been given enough opportunities IMO.